Outstanding End Of Tenancy Cleaning Esher KT10
Top-tier After-vacancy Cleaning In KT10 By Anyclean
What Makes Us The Best Move-out Cleaning Choice In KT10?
- We always get in touch with the property owners and discuss their requirements
- We have been performing end of tenancy cleaning jobs for 20+ years and running
- Uncompromising quality control policy with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- One of the most detailed cleaning checklists in the industry
- A team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals
- Emergency and same-day bookings available
- Competitive fixed price rates
- We work non-stop for your comfort - you can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
We Have The Best Esher Checkout Cleaners For Your Peace Of Mind
Many of our seasoned tenancy cleaning specialists have more than a decade of experience and hundreds of procedures behind their back. They have come across every possible home maintenance or sanitary problem you can think of, and taken care of it quickly and effectively. Experience and skills aside, our staff undergoes training courses at two of the most reputable educational institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What is even more important – they are strongly motivated, hard working individuals who enjoy their job and come to work every day looking for a good cleaning challenge.
Our Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In Esher
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
Quality control is a fundamental part of our process. Each cleaning team includes a supervisor that makes sure all chores in our task sheet receive proper care and attention, all rooms are cleaned according to Anyclean’s standards of performance, and when we finish, we leave the residence in prime condition.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We communicate with the property owners, understanding they have a much stronger vested interest in the procedure. We will present our comprehensive chore list and assure them that we can fully meet all their requirements.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
You can book our first-class London end of tenancy cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bushy Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chessington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Claygate
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cobham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Downside
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Molesey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Fetcham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Leatherhead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Long Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Malden Rushett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oxshott
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Surbiton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Thames Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Walton on Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Weston Green
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 2.5-mile radius around Elmbridge Museum at Civic Centre, 1 High St, Esher KT10 9SD, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
What Does Our Post-lease Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- The Homewood. Located in Portsmouth Road, Esher KT10, The Homewood is a marvellous 20th century Modernist house and garden that were designed by the noted architect from the early 20th century, Patrick Gwynne. Step inside this beautiful building that perfectly embraces the Modernist movement and you will discover how the architect genius put his unique vision into every aspect of the design and details. The six acres that surround the house has been transformed into a beautifully landscaped woodland garden by Gwynne, and now offer a great place for a pleasant stroll, with lots of flowers and trees, matching the fantastic architecture of the house. The Homewood however is administered by a tenant, therefore the site is only open for guided tours on certain days, so booking in advance is advisable.
- Sandown Park. It is a horse racing course and leisure centre, situated in Portsmouth Road in Asher KT10, and just 25 minutes from central London. Its unique racecourse plays host to a series of thrilling year-round jump and flat racing, and provides an excellent viewing of all the action set opposite the imposing London’s skyline. Founded in 1875 and located in the heart of Asher in Surrey, it is one of the most famous horse racing venues in the UK and has witnessed some of the greatest events in horse racing. Sandown Park Racecourse is also well recognised as one of the top venues in the South East for hosting corporative and private functions, seminars, exhibitions, and family occasions, such as weddings and birthday parties. At Sandown Park you will find a fine selection of cafes and restaurants which offer a wide variety of dining options from a la carte menu, Costa Coffee, hot meals and tasty sandwiches, to superb dining in the Equus Restaurant. On the site of the park there is also an on-site hotel- the Sandown Park Lodge. The hotel is situated just a few steps from the main entrance of the Racecourse and has 21 well equipped guest rooms. Guests at the lodge benefit from the venue’s large parking area, as well as from the stunning racecourse setting, with some of the rooms providing excellent views of the pre-parade ring and stables.