Carpet Cleaning Kensal Green NW10
Personal Carpet Cleaning Approach
Anyclean is a unique carpet cleaning company and our uniqueness is based on the way we treat our customers and the final results we achieve with each carpet cleaning service. We know that your home is very important to you and we treat it with respect and care. Carpet cleaning is our speciality and we do it perfectly as we would like to remain the top carpet cleaning provider in Kensal Green NW10.
Our Service at a Glance
- Fully equipped and trained cleaners
- Spot free carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Minimal moisture after treatment
- Pet urine removal
Our formula to make a customer feels special is to provide exceptional cleaning services at a very good price. We made our carpet cleaning Kensal Green price list to fit everybody's budget. Take a look below to make yourself aware of our rates.
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Minimum spend £50+VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
Fully Licensed & Insured Service
We know that carpeting your home is a costly action and you expect a thorough carpet cleaning when it is time for cleaning. That's why we make individual approach to every problem and use the best solution to deal with it. We have the proper equipment to treat all type of carpet fibres and we have already serviced thousands of homes in Kensal Green NW10.
Flexibility and Reliability
We have employed skilled and dedicated carpet cleaning technicians instructed to provide high quality carpet cleaning services to all our customers in Kensal Green NW10. They are mobile, reaching the customers with our company's vans, loaded with professional equipment. They are working 7 days allowing you to choose the best day and time the service to take place.
Top Rated Cleaning Equipment
Maintaining your home hygiene is not an easy task and we know that. Our professional cleaning equipment is many times better than the usual vacuum cleaners. They are so powerful and can remove bacteria and germs which are not visible to the naked eye. Protecting your family's health is our top priority and we have the right equipment to acheive it.
We are fully insured and guarantee that your carpets will be treated thoroghly. We will return and clean the areas of your carpet which you are not pleased with free of charge.
To book a carpet cleaning service in Kensal Green NW10, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Kensal Green and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Carpet Cleaning Colindale
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Dollis Hill
- Ladbroke Grove
- North Kensington
- Park Royal
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
- White City
Did you know that in Kensal Green NW10 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Kensal Green
- Kensal Green Cemetery. Situated at Harrow Road in Kensal Green, it is a sprawling 72-acre burial grounds that are home to the remains of many notable figures from all areas of public life. Perhaps the most famous residents on the site are the novelists Anthony Trollope (1815-1882), who was one of the most celebrated Victorian novelist, and William Makepeace Thackeray (1811-1863), who was most noted for his satirical works, and particularly the Vanity Fair, which is a panoramic portrait of English society. Other notable people who are buried in Kensal Green Cemetery include: HRH the Duke of Sussex and son of George III; his sister, Princess Sophia (1777-1848); mechanical and civil engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel (1806-1859); mathematician, philosopher and inventor Charles Babbage (1791-1871); Lord William Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck, 5th Duke of Portland (1800-1879); architect and garden designer Decimus Burton (1800-1881); playwrights, director and actor Harold Pinter (1930-2008); and architect Philip Charles Hardwick (1822-1892).
- Church of the Transfiguration. Located in Chamberlayne Road, just before the Rose itself, are two churches set next door to each other. Situated on the corner of Chamberlayne Road and Wrenham Avenue, the Catholic Church of the Transfiguration is the larger one of the pair of worship venues. The facility was initially used as a Methodist Church, which was established in 1977 and extended for the constantly growing population of Catholics in Kensal Green and the neighbouring residential areas. The miniature building that adjoins the Church is maintained by the Methodist, making the site a nice example of place where Christian communities live, pray and worship side by side.
- Chelmsford Square Tennis Courts. Set at Chelmsford Square, in Kensal Green NW10, in the middle of an open and very attractive residential area, these courts are relatively well-maintained and, extremely unusual for the Capital, absolutely free. The courts are situated in the heart of Chelmsford Square, benefiting the locals who occupy the enclosed residential properties. Though during weekends things might get a little busier, due to the younger ones show up, in off-peak hours the site is very quiet and you can literally hear a pin drop. Conveniently located to Willesden Sports Centre and King Edward VII Park, the Chelmsford Square Tennis Courts provide excellent public facilities for tennis enthusiasts from all age and ability.