Cleaning Services Piccadilly W1
Delivering Top-quality Cleaning In Piccadilly Since 1998
End Of Tenancy Cleaning PiccadillyQuick and reliable deep-clean bookings when you need them the most - Anyclean will help with the end of tenancy cleaning at perfectly reasonable price rates.
Office Cleaning PiccadillyForget about prepaid packages or long-term contracts - we offer your W1 business a new-generation office cleaning, centred around your needs and preferences.
Gutter Cleaning PiccadillyRotten tree leaves, urban residue, or just the regular roof junk - they have no place in your pipes! Remove them in minutes with our premium gutter cleaning service!
Recommended Cleaning Company
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- Garden and spring cleaning
- Eco-friendly waste disposal
- Post-construction cleaning
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
- We provide low-cost janitorial supplies for local businesses.
Our absolutely favourite Piccadilly feature is the cluster of renowned theatres in the area, and especially the Theatre Royal Haymarket at 18 Suffolk Street.
Anyclean's Recent Bookings In Piccadilly
- Weekly window displays polishing at Piccadilly Street, W1.
- Large office cleaning and general areas sanitary upkeep at Haymarket Street, W1.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Jermyn Street, W1.
- Hot water extraction carpet cleaning at Gerrard Street, W1.
Our 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeAnyclean provides you with the unique opportunity to request immediate repetition of any unsatisfactory procedure you have booked with us - and you will not pay a penny for it!
The Benefits Of Booking Anyclean
- More than twenty years of professional experience
- Dedicated and hardworking cleaning technicians
- Reasonable prices and great return of your sanitary investment
- Multiple payment options
- Free quote available 24/7 via email and phone
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Instant cleaner's replacement upon request
- No late arrivals or delays.
Where Can You Book Us?
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bloomsbury
- Cleaning Services Camden
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Euston
- Cleaning Services Gospel Oak
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Pimlico
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Soho
- Cleaning Services Somers Town
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
- Cleaning Services Victoria
- Cleaning Services Westminster
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Piccadilly is a name of a major street in London starting from Piccadilly Circus and ending at Hyde Park Corner. There is a number of popular nightclubs, shops of world famous brands and restaurants. It is also a home to the Royal Academy, Ritz Hotel and St James's Park.
What's the difference between a maid and a house cleaner?
Most people use the two terms as interchangeable synonyms, but people in the industry know better. "House cleaner" refers to a professionally trained person who comes and does the housekeeping chores once per week or fortnight. A maid usually takes over the entire set of housekeeping duties and spends significantly more time in the household, up to several hours per day.