First-class Cleaning Services Westminster SW1
Helping SW1 Customers With Their Chores Since 1998The leading domestic and commercial cleaning contractor in Westminster
What Do We Offer?
- Regular housekeeping and one-off domestic cleaning
- Hot water extraction for carpets and rugs
- End of tenancy and move-out cleaning
- Commercial and domestic window washing
- Office cleaning and regular maintenance
- Upholstered furniture, curtains, and mattress cleaning
- After-builders clean
- Eco-friendly waste disposal
- Patio and driveway cleaning
- Gutter cleaning
- Oven cleaning
- Spring cleaning.
How Much Do You Pay?
|Domestic cleaning||from £15.00 p/h|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from £20.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105|
|Window cleaning||from £4 per window|
|Professional Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees (if applicable) may apply.|
Why Should You Book Anyclean?
- Some of the best cleaning rates on the London market
- A team of fully insured and skilled experts
- A comprehensive cleaning portfolio
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- No long-term or binding contracts
- No hidden fees or contract charges - you only pay for what you get
- The most helpful customer support team in the industry
- Free quotes are available 24/7 via email and phone
- Eco-friendly awareness - we limit the application of detergents
Carpet Cleaning WestminsterSteam cleaning of the highest quality for your SW1 home and office carpets! We also provide dry carpet cleaning, stain and pet odour removal, and anti-static treatment!
Office Cleaning WestminsterWe bring first-class office cleaning and maintenance at affordable prices to one of the most important administrative and corporate areas in Central London!
Gutter Cleaning WestminsterHassle-free gutter de-blocking and regular junk removal at the best prices in SW1! Our operatives employ the SkyVac gutter cleaning system for excellent, fast results!
Our Recent Cleaning Appointments In Westminster
- Regular fortnightly office cleaning at Victoria Street SW1.
- High-rise abseiling window washing and facade maintenance at Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1.
- After-builders deep-clean for commercial premises at Abingdon Street, SW1.
- One-off house cleaning at Medway Street, SW1.
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
Anyclean Is The Best SW1 Cleaning Choice
With a reputation as one of the most reliable London cleaning service contractors and a team of top-tier professionals to match it, Anyclean is the best choice you can make for your Westminster home and business premises! There is no cleaning task that is too difficult or too big for us - at the same time, we do not overlook even the tiniest of details!
What do you get when you book Anyclean for a job?
- First, you get the amassed knowledge and skill of over twenty years in the cleaning industry. We cooperate with some of the leading professionals in a wide range of fields (carpet, window, floor, gutter, upholstery cleaning, to name just a few) to provide you with effective solutions for any sanitary issue.
- Second, you take advantage of some of the most competitive price rates available on the service market in the city. We urge our customers to survey the competitive offers before they make their choice. At Anyclean, we are confident that we can offer you the best correlation between the quality and cost of service.
- Third, we protect you with our uncompromising customer satisfaction guarantee. We listen to your requirements and suggestions and react accordingly - if the situation requires it, our cleaners will re-do any necessary procedures FREE OF CHARGE!
It sounds like quite the deal, doesn't it? Trust us - you will be even more impressed when you see us in action! If you have any additional questions or wish to book an appointment with one of our SW1 specialists, please get in touch with us today on 020 7099 6964!
Our customers often ask...
What should a cleaning lady clean?
That would depend entirely on the arrangement between the homeowner and the maid. Usually, a regular cleaning service would include the thorough dusting and polishing of all rooms, sweeping, mopping or vacuum cleaning the floors (depending on the floor covering type), cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen, vacuuming the upholstered furniture, etc.