Excellent Cleaning Services Pimlico SW1
Reliable SW1 Cleaning Help Since 1998
Our result-oriented Pimlico cleaners are at your disposal all throughout the week
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic cleaning Pimlico
- Carpet cleaning Pimlico
- Window cleaning Pimlico
- End of tenancy cleaning Pimlico
- Office cleaning Pimlico
Contact us if you need help with gutter cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, after-builders clean, and oven cleaning - Anyclean can offer you competitive deals on them as well!
How Much Does It Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Anyclean The Top Cleaning Choice In Pimlico?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
No Compromises With Quality Control
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Our Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In SW1
- Furniture steam washing and stain removal at Charlwood St, Pimlico, London SW1V 2DS.
- Domestic dry carpet cleaning at Warwick Square, Pimlico, London SW1V 2AT.
- Thorough office deep clean at Thorndike St, Pimlico, London SW1V 2PS.
- Same-day checkout cleaning at Clarendon St, Pimlico, London SW1V 4QS.
Local Leaders In Affordable Cleaning
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Battersea
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bermondsey
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Chelsea
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Kennington
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Marylebone
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Piccadilly
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Soho
- Cleaning Services South Kensington
- Cleaning Services Southwark
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
- Cleaning Services Victoria
- Cleaning Services West Brompton
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you price a house cleaning job?
Anyclean's regular house cleaning rate is £15/hr (+VAT). Depending on the size of your home and range of the sanitary services you require, we may need about 3-4 hours to finish all tasks. We do have a 2-hour minimum per visit, so that we do not waste the time of our cleaners.
How many hours a week should you clean your house?
0. You should hire a professional cleaner do the chores for you.
How do you interview a cleaner?
- Do not improvise - write down all the questions you want to ask in advance.
- Ask for references and general professional background.
- Ask for more details about the last cleaning jobs to get a better notion of the abilities of the cleaner.
- Ask for any additional accreditations and certifications to check the professional level.
- IMPORTANT - ask what types of tools and detergents the cleaner is used to work with.
- Discuss deadlines and scheduling.
Where To Go To In Pimlico While We Do The Cleaning
- Tate Britain. Situated in Millbank, Pimlico, and overlooking the River Thames it is an art gallery that was originally founded by the sugar magnate and philanthropist, Sit Henry Tate. Tate Britain holds the greatest collection of British art from 1500 to the present day. The gallery was opened in 1897 and, since then, its collection has expanded. It displays all media, from paintings, sculptures, drawing and prints, to photography, video and film performance. Tate includes artworks by eminent artists such as Rossetti, Blake, Spencer and Stubbs. Tate Britain is also host of the Turne Prize, which is a prestigious contemporary art premier award. This award is named after Joseph Turner, who was a British Romantic landscape painter, printmaker and water-colourist.
- Westminster Cathedral, in Victoria Street. It is the mother church of the Catholic community in England and Wales, as well as the only example of neo-Byzantine architecture in London. Completed in 1903, the Cathedral Church of Westminster was designed by John Francis Bentley in the Early Christian Byzantine style and is dedicated to Jesus Christ. Although its interior is incomplete, this fascinating historic building contains fine marble work and mosaics, but is mostly renowned for sculptor Eric Gill’s fourteen Stations of the Cross.
- Purple Dragon. Situated in Grosvenor Waterside, Pimlico SW1, it is a dream spot for kids. Purple Dragon is a playground, kindergarten and nursery.
- The Church of St Barnabas Pimlico. It is a high Anglican Church that was built in the 1850s.
- SW1 Gallery. Located in the Cardinal Place, at 12 Cardinal Walk, Pimlico, this gallery provides a welcome break for shoppers and people who work in the busy area of Pimlico.
- Romney House, at 34 Marsham Street, in Pimlico SW1.
- Westminster City Hall, located in Victoria Street, in Westminster.
- One of the most popular dining venues in the area of Pimlico is the Rising Sun. It is a warm and welcoming traditional bar and restaurant, conveniently situated in less then a ten minute walk from Victoria underground station and Sloane Square underground station. Rising Sun serves a nice selection of food, from bar snacks and lite bites to more substantial meals and frequent specials. It also offers a good selection of wine and beer, as well as a full range of spirits and soft drinks. The menu at Rising Sun is inexpensive so it is the perfect place for tourist visitors, local workers and residents of the area.
- For those of you who like to sport, the Sports & Fitness club at Dolphin Square offers a refined five star experience. It is perfectly located in the centre of Pimlico, so it is easily accessible from surrounding areas Westminster, Chelsea and Victoria. The facilities available in this sophisticated and luxurious fitness centre include a beautifully designed pool, a fully equipped gym, a riverside tennis court, squash courts, a croquet lawn, sauna and steam rooms.