Premium Quality Cleaning Services Knightsbridge SW1
Serving SW1 Domestic And Business Customers Since 1998
Our top-rated Knightsbridge cleaners will help you with the chores at affordable rates
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Carpet cleaning Knightsbridge
- Domestic cleaning Knightsbridge
- End of tenancy cleaning Knightsbridge
- Window cleaning Knightsbridge
- Office cleaning Knightsbridge
- Gutter cleaning Knightsbridge
- Patio and driveway washing Knightsbridge
We can also help you with the garden cleaning, spring cleaning, after-builders clean, waste disposal, oven and professional kitchen cleaning.
How Much Do You Pay?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Us The Most Reliable SW1 Cleaning Choice?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Knightsbridge
- Regular home carpet washing at Rutland Mews E, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1PA.
- Weekly commercial window cleaning at Montpelier St, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1HQ.
- Thorough office sanitary maintenance at Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1ER.
- Weekly housekeeping at Cheval Pl, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1ES.
Where Can You Book Our Cleaners?
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Battersea
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bermondsey
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Chelsea
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Kennington
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Marylebone
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Piccadilly
- Cleaning Services Pimlico
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Soho
- Cleaning Services South Kensington
- Cleaning Services Southwark
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
- Cleaning Services Victoria
- Cleaning Services West Brompton
- Cleaning Services Westminster
Frequently Asked Questions
What do cleaning services charge per hour?
The hourly rate would entirely depend on the type of package you book. Our regular weekly/bi-weekly package costs £15 p/h (+VAT).
How do you interview a cleaner?
- Do not improvise - write down all the questions you want to ask in advance.
- Ask for references and general professional background.
- Ask for more details about the last cleaning jobs to get a better notion of the abilities of the cleaner.
- Ask for any additional accreditations and certifications to check the professional level.
- IMPORTANT - ask what types of tools and detergents the cleaner is used to work with.
- Discuss deadlines and scheduling.
How do I find a good cleaning service?
- Search the internet for the specific service you need and compare the offers of at least three or four local contractors.
- Check the feedback for their performance, preferably from independent sources.
- Check local forums or ask around - your friends or colleagues must have used some cleaning services and could point you to a good company.
- Make some phone calls and ask all the questions you need - you will get a better notion for the professionalism of a cleaning company by communicating with its frontline support team.
- Determine your cleaning budget and set realistic expectations according to it.
Where To Go To In Knightsbridge While We Do The Cleaning
- Victoria and Albert Museum at Cromwell Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW7 2RL. There is no better place in the city to immerse into the world of Victorian-age London.
- Harrods at 87-135 Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL. Admit it - few things can compare to a bit of high-end shopping at the best-known department store in the UK.
- Zuma London at 5 Raphael St, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1DL. If you love your sushi, Zuma will quickly become a favourite place of yours.