Trustworthy Cleaning Services Victoria SW1
Helping SW16 Customers With Their Cleaning Chores Since 1998
If you need home or office cleaning help in Victoria, London, call us on 020 7099 6964
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic cleaning Victoria
- Carpet cleaning Victoria
- Window cleaning Victoria
- Office cleaning Victoria
- End of tenancy cleaning Victoria
We can also help you with the gutter cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, after-builders cleans, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, oven cleaning, and waste disposal.
How Much Does It Cost To Book Anyclean?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£31.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£37.00 p/h|
|Single window (outside)||from £4.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|1 bed 2 bath flat||from £158.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Us The Most Sought-after Cleaning Partner In Victoria?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Anyclean's Commitment To Quality Control
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Our Recent Cleaning Appointments In SW1
- Thorough office cleaning maintenance at Belgrave Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1RB.
- Commercial window washing at Wilton Rd, London SW1V 1DE.
- Post-lease deep clean at Victoria St, Victoria, London SW1V 1JU.
- Office building facade pressure washing at Hugh St, London SW1V 1QQ.
Where Can You Book Us?
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Battersea
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bermondsey
- Cleaning Services Brompton
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Chelsea
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Kennington
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Marylebone
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Oxford Street
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Piccadilly
- Cleaning Services Regent Street
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Soho
- Cleaning Services South Kensington
- Cleaning Services Southwark
- Cleaning Services Tottenham Court Road
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in basic house cleaning?
- General dusting and polishing
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type it may be sweeping, vacuuming or mopping
- Doing the dishes
- Garbage disposal
- In the bathroom - cleaning the toilet and the shower screen, cleaning of the bathtub, organizing the shelves and drawers
- In the kitchen - cleaning the sink and the main electric appliances, disposing of any all food products and beverages.
If you have specific requirements, you should convey them to you cleaner during the first visit.
Is house cleaning worth it?
Consider this - Anyclean's regular domestic cleaning rate is £15/h (+VAT). A professional cleaner rarely requires more than three hours to clean an average home, therefore your bill will be about £54-72. How much time would you need, though? Half a day? The whole day? How much could you make if you were doing something creatively or just doing your job instead? Professional house cleaning is neither luxury nor a convenience - it is actually a reasonable investment.
How do I find a good cleaning service?
- Search the internet for the specific service you need and compare the offers of at least three or four local contractors.
- Check the feedback for their performance, preferably from independent sources.
- Check local forums or ask around - your friends or colleagues must have used some cleaning services and could point you to a good company.
- Make some phone calls and ask all the questions you need - you will get a better notion for the professionalism of a cleaning company by communicating with its frontline support team.
- Determine your cleaning budget and set realistic expectations according to it.
Did You Know That...?
Victoria is an area in Central London where Buckingham Palace is and Victoria station- a major central London railway terminus and underground stop. There is a small shopping centre and also a coach station at Victoria. Some of the main roads in the area are Buckingham Palace Road and Buckingham Gate.