High-quality Cleaning Services South Kensington SW7
Serving SW7 Customers Since 1998
Anyclean's cleaning deals are among the most advantageous you can find in South Kensington
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic cleaning South Kensington
- Carpet cleaning South Kensington
- Window cleaning South Kensington
- End of tenancy cleaning South Kensington
- Office cleaning South Kensington
You can also trust us with the gutter cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, after-builders clean, oven cleaning, and waste disposal.
How Much Do Our Cleaning Services Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
Why Book Anyclean To Be Your SW7 Cleaning Contractor?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Anyclean's Commitment To Excellence
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Our Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In South Kensington
- Regular home window washing at Gloucester Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 4PP.
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises at Cromwell Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 2DG.
- Exterior pressure washing at Thurloe St, South Kensington, London SW7 2LT.
- Office hard floor cleaning at Old Brompton Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 3LQ.
Where Can You Book Our Cleaners?
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Brompton
- Cleaning Services Chelsea
- Cleaning Services Earls Court
- Cleaning Services Holland Park
- Cleaning Services Kensington
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Pimlico
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
- Cleaning Services Victoria
- Cleaning Services West Brompton
- Cleaning Services Westminster
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
- General dusting and polishing
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type it may be sweeping, vacuuming or mopping
- Doing the dishes
- Garbage disposal
- In the bathroom - cleaning the toilet and the shower screen, cleaning of the bathtub, organizing the shelves and drawers
- In the kitchen - cleaning the sink and the main electric appliances, disposing of any all food products and beverages.
If you have specific requirements, you should convey them to you cleaner during the first visit.
How long should a cleaner take?
It depends on how large your house or apartment is. A regular two-bedroom home should not require more than 3 or at most 4 hours to finish all cleaning chores.
What questions should I ask a cleaning service?
The following five questions are almost mandatory and you should never book a cleaner before you get their answers:
- How do you rate your services - per hour, per cleaning job or per square feet?
- How do you vet and reference-check your cleaners?
- What insurance policy do you have?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract and can I book you on a one-off basis?
- Can I replace my cleaner if I am not happy with her/his performance?
Where To Go To In South Kensington While We Do The Cleaning
- Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, South Kensington SW7. Situated on a site that was previously occupied by the International Exhibition building, the Natural History Museum provides a friendly, accessible environment for all visitors, and is sure to impress even the most jaded of children. It is home to more than 70 million specimens from across the world including fossils, rock and insects. Perhaps the most popular exhibition of the museum is the Dinosaur Gallery. It features a giant T-rex, the horned Triceratops and the fossilised skin of an Edmontosaurus.
- Science Museum, Exhibition Road, South Kensington SW7. Established in 1857 as part of the South Kensington Museum, the Science Museum gained independence in 1909. Housing one of the most comprehensive collections showing the development of science and history, today it is renowned for its historic collection, awe-inspiring galleries and thriving exhibitions. Some of the most noted highlights at the Science Museum include: the Launch Pad gallery, explaining basic scientific principles; Puffing Billy, the world’s oldest steam locomotive; and the actual Apollo 10 capsule.
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Exhibition Road, South Kensington SW7. Also referred to as V & A, as everyone calls it, it was originally founded to inspire, as well as to educate British designers and manufacturers. Named after Prince Albert and Queen Victoria, it is the world’s largest museum dedicated to decorative arts and designs. Today the V & A Museum comprises more than 4 million items spanning centuries and hundreds of cultures. The amasing collection covers European, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Islamic and Korean artefacts ranging from weaponry and furniture to glass, ceramics and sculpture. Galleries within the Victoria and Albert Museum include the Sackler Centre for Arts Education, the Theatre & Performance Galleries, and the Medieval and Renaissance.
- Royal Albert Hall is also located in South Kensington, on the northern edge of the area in Kensington Grove. It is one of the most famous concert venues in the world, housing classical, rock, pop and jazz music, as well as galas, banquets and sporting events. Based in a Grade I Listed building, the Royal Albert Hall was built to fulfill the vision of Prince Albert of a Central Hall that would encourage understanding an appreciation in the fields of Arts and Science.