Excellent Domestic Cleaning Maidenhead SL6
The Premium House Cleaning Contractor In SL6
Providing hassle-free housekeeping help at competitive fixed prices in Maidenhead
What Do We Offer?
- Comprehensive housekeeping checklist
- Fully vetted and experienced house cleaners
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Affordable, fixed prices and special offers for regular customers
- One-off and long-term domestic cleaning packages
- Laundry and ironing are included in the service
- A detailed public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Easy cancelations and re-scheduling, whenever required
- Eco-friendly awareness - we limit the use of detergents
- Same cleaner for every job
- No long term or binding contracts.
Anyclean is prepared to offer you the best home cleaning quality for the money you pay - there are no hidden fees or charges, just a fixed hourly rate get a free quote today!
Detailed Home Cleaning
Our cleaning checklist rivals the most thorough task sheets in the industry - we are not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get our hands dirty if the job requires it!
No Minimum-term Contracts
In fact, there are no time limits in our contracts at all - you can keep booking us as long as you wish, or cancel the service whenever you like, with a short pre-notice.
Insured And Skilled Maids
You will hardly find more reliable and knowledgeable house cleaners in Maidenhead - some of Anyclean's maids have been in the industry for over a decade!
Same Cleaner For Every Visit
If you book a regular package with us, we will send the same cleaner for every visit, avoiding the stress and anxiety of letting too many strangers in your home.
Are you going on a vacation for a couple of weeks? You don't have to pay a regular fee - just call us on 020 7099 6694, and we will cancel the appointment for you!
A Quick Look At Our Domestic Cleaning Checklist
What Do Customers Think About Our Home Cleaning Performance?
"The best decision I've made for my household was booking Anyclean three years ago! Everybody loves our cleaner and the greatest shock - even the kids are willing to sort our their rooms to help "Auntie Ellie"!"
J. Robertson, Lower Boyndon Rd, Maidenhead, SL6 4DD
Anyclean Will Make Your Life Easier
Do the dishes, polish the kitchen countertops, dust the windows. Weekend chores - clean the bathroom, change the bedroom sheets, vacuum cleaner. Repeat. Spring cleaning. And then again. And again.
Don't you feel like a hamster in a spinning wheel, seeing no way out of this vicious circle?
Anyclean offers you the elusive housekeeping alternative you have sought for so long. For a reasonable regular fee, we will completely take over the entire set of domestic chores and keep your home in pristine condition. We have already done it for countless homeowners all around Greater London, and a growing number of customers in Maidenhead already relish the effects of our effort.
Do not look for anything shocking or innovative about our house cleaning offer - we base it on the tried and proved hard work, attention to detail, and result-oriented mindset. There are a few significant perks in our packages, however, that you should always keep in mind:
- When you book Anyclean, you do not have to sign a binding, long-term contract. You can cancel the service at your first convenience. We firmly believe that the only reason to prefer us should be the quality of the housekeeping we provide.
- Laundry and ironing are included in the price - and so is arguably the most detailed checklist you will find on the market in SL6!
- You have complete control over every aspect of the service - dates of appointments, visits, cancelations, etc.
- There are no hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get!
Does it sound like a good deal? Trust us - you will be even more impressed when you see us in action!
Local Experts In Housekeeping
You can book Anyclean's premium domestic cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
For more details, please get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you ensure reliability and honesty?
A: By checking all the references provided by each cleaning pro. If she/he cannot provide verifiable reference we do not offer theany contracts. We take extra care when tracing each sub-contractor's history. There are no exceptions. By making sure that all of our quality standards are being met.
Q: Are there any agency fees or other charges on top of your rates?
A: No. We do not charge a monthly/yearly fee, agency fee or commission. There are no hidden costs or charges. Our service is charged per hour or at a fixed price per property. All prices are subject to VAT, which is currently 20%.
Q: Do you guarantee your service?
A: Yes. We promise that if you are not satisfied with the result from a job then we will come back and re-do the clean free of charge. In the case of domestic cleaning and ironing please make sure you leave your cleaner tasks that can be normally completed within the time you have agreed with Anyclean.
Q: How do you vet your cleaners?
A: Our sub-contractor vetting procedure involves:
- Proof of identity (passport, full UK driving license)
- Proof of address (2 utility bills + bank statement)
- Proof of immigration status (valid visa + work permit)
- Proof of experience and reliability (minimium 3 references from previuos clients)
- Proof of Public Liability insurance cover
- Test on common cleaning tasks
All candidates who have passed the vetting procedure are given extensive health and safety induction/support and secure key safekeeping by Anyclean. We make sure all our service providers understand, apply and adhere to health and safety legislation as well as to the well known quality standards of Anyclean's service.
Q: How Do I pay for my house cleaning?
A: We ask for a weekly or fortnightly standing order payment with the first cleaning visit to be paid by debit/credit card. You can also choose to setup an ongoing authorisation via Direct Debit or credit card. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
Q: What are your office working hours?
A: Our sales and customer service teams will take your call Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 18.00 and Saturday 09.00 - 16.00.
What To Do While We Do The Cleaning?
Our maids require between three and four hours to put your home in perfect order. In the meantime, you can:
- Take a quick history toor with your kids and visit the Maidenhead Clock Tower at Braywick Rd, SL6 1EW. It was built for Queen Victoria Diamond's Jubilee.
- Go on a spending spree in the Nicholsons Shopping Centre at Nicholsons Ln, SL6 1LB.
- Check if Maidenhead United has a match this weekend.
- Enjoy a nice relaxing walk in Grenfell Park, 48 Grenfell Rd, SL6 1HG.