End of Tenancy Cleaning Beckton E6
Outstanding service from Anyclean
- Mobile and fully equipped teams of cleaners
- Flexible service
- 100% guaranteed results
- Fully insured company
- Advanced cleaning materials and equipemtnt
- Fixed prices
Our end of tenancy cleaning service is designed to help tenants moving out of a rented accommodation and home owners who have sold their house to make the transition smoother and stress free. Our competent team of professionally trained and vetted cleaners strive to provide a high quality end of tenancy cleaning Beckton E6 service and make you move out with a smile. By paying attention to each detail in the property, we ensure everything will be cleaned as it is supposed to be and we will never lave you disappointed. The service we offer is a great value for money which you can benefit from at any day and time convenient for you.
If you haven't used our cleaning service before, you will get convinced that it is a second to none as we use the most environmentally friendly cleaning products and the most efficient cleaning equipment available on the market. To give you the best deal and save you money, we have fixed prices for an end of tenancy cleaning which come cheaper than the hourly based service. You will further save money if you book a carpet cleaning done at the same time as we will give you a discount.
To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an e-mail and we will get back to you.
We also provide cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Barking
- End of tenancy cleaning Canning Town E16
- End of tenancy cleaning East Ham E6
- End of tenancy cleaning Forest Gate E7
- End of tenancy cleaning Manor Park E12
- End of tenancy cleaning Plaistow E13
- End of tenancy cleaning Thamesmead SE28.
Did you know that in Beckton E6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that...
- Beckton is an area within the London Borough of Newham. It is situated 8 miles east of Charing Cross and surrounded by Barking Creek to the east, A13 trunk road to the north, Prince regent Lane to the west, and by the Royal Docks to the south.
- Modern Beckton is divided into East Beckton, West Becton, North Beckton, South Beckton, Mid Becton and Cyprus. Cyprus was named after the British capture of Cyprus from the Ottoman Empire in 1878.
- Premier Inn London Beckton, located on 1 Woolwich Manor Way in Becton E6, is a clean new hotel established in two buildings with an onside Brewer’s Fayre restaurant. It is conveniently situated close to Beckton Retail Park and the Docklands Light Railway. Premier Inn London Beckton also provides easy connections to London City Airport and the North Circular.
- In the area of Beckton there is the beautiful Beckton District Park, on Strait Road. A charming path winds its way through woodland before opening out on to a great meadow that is extremely rich on wild flowers in the summer. Parks best feature is its large lake. Although it is not as charming as the Mediterranean, it has a delightful shingle beach running down to its waters.
- Matter at the O2 Arena, located on Peninsula Square, is 2.7 miles from Beckton E6. It is more than just the most futuristic night venue in London- Matter is the most advanced club in the world, even leaving behind Tokyo and Singapore. The club has two giant dance floors, and loads of nooks and crannies are perfectly designed for a comfy clubbing experience. In addition its projection system is set so that every inch of wall and ceiling can become a screen.