Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forest Gate E7
Highly Effective Checkout Cleaning In E7
Why Should You Pick Anyclean As Your E7 Post-tenancy Cleaning Provider?
- We work with fully certified, perfectly trained, and experienced home cleaners
- Affordable, fixed price rates
- Easy to book - the scheduling process takes about ten minutes
- Multiple payment options
- Non-stop availability, all throughout the year (including all Bank and National holidays)
- We perform the sanitary treatment within 2-3 days of your first call; in emergency cases, we can plan and execute the procedure even faster
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- The most thorough and detailed task sheet in the business
- We tailor our cleaning approach to the demands and preferences of the property owners
- Anyclean has sustained a 100% customer satisfaction rate in Forest Gate over the past nineteen years
- You can rely on the friendliest and most efficient customer support in our field.
Premium Quality Post-vacancy Cleaning Help By Anyclean - The Forest Gate Provider You Can Rely On
Welcome to Anyclean - the home of the leading housekeeping and end of tenancy cleaning specialists in Forest Gate E7! The company was founded in 1998, and for the past nineteen years, we have specialised in providing the highest quality of home maintenance services at some of the most competitive price rates you can find on today's market. Delivered seven days per week, the Anyclean's impeccable packages make sure you can move on with your life to a new home while meeting all hygienic and sanitary demands of your former landlords.
We have assembled a team of highly skilled technicians, proficient in dealing with all sorts of cleaning issues - mould, dirt smothering, dust, rust, and hygienic neglect. They will quickly assess the preliminary condition of your residence and then choose the best approach to its treatment. Backed up by cutting-edge equipment and an exclusive selection of biodegradable materials, they will refresh your home and leave it in pristine condition while you concentrate on other tasks on your move-out list or just enjoy your free time.
Our services are available not only in Forest Gate but in all of East London, all throughout the week. You can book your free, non-binding quote with us on 020 7099 6964.
Our Pricing Range
Many of our customers are worried that the procedure is too expensive to book, but checking our price chart convinces them in the contrary. In fact, our cost of service is more than reasonable, and we can compete with the best deals on domestic sanitary treatment in East London. Another huge advantage is that Anyclean employs a system of fixed estimates that allow us to provide you with precise quote minutes after you call us - all we need is the number of rooms in your home and the floor covering type, and we can come back with an immediate price offer.
Please notice that deep-clean carpet care is not included in the package. If you need the treatment, notify our customer representatives, and they can offer you some sweet discounts on it. All detergents and additional materials are included in the price. We require one parking spot for our vehicles - if your residential building does not have a parking area, additional fees may apply.
The People Who Work For Us
Throughout the years, Anyclean has assembled a team we are greatly proud of - of hard working, motivated people who share the same goals, professional ethics, and result-oriented mindset that have made us the number one home cleaning provider in East London. Reliability, punctuality, and respectful, positive attitude are not just hollow principles - we abide by them daily and pass them on to every new member of our staff.
Beyond the principles, our technicians are among the best-prepared in the industry - both practically and theoretically. Every Anyclean expert is expected to keep in touch with the latest trends in the craft - in equipment, materials or other modern home maintenance solutions. Our partnership with the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy gives us access to the most advanced training courses and programmes, widely recognised in our industry as the standards of quality and proficiency.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Forest Gate
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can do it on 020 7099 6964 - our customer support will answer all questions and give you the necessary details to make the best choice. You can also use the Contact form to send us a few more details about the residence - we will get back with a price quote within 24 hours. Our call centre is at your disposal:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00
- On holidays and weekends - 10.00 - 16.00.
We assign special quality managers to make sure all delivered chores comply with our standards of quality.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We always get in touch with the property owners and work out their requirements to avoid any potential misunderstandings.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
You can rely on Anyclean's premium services in the following residential areas of East London:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the Green Street Post Office, 164 Green St, London E7 8JT, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet At A Glance
As already mentioned, we try to be as thorough and detailed in our approach as possible. This includes the treatment of items and areas that might otherwise get neglected in your daily or weekly routine. But it is not just the quantity of tasks that we perform - even more important is their quality, how concentrated we are in every chore. We do not move on until we achieve the perfect result, no matter how much effort that may take.
Take a look at the outline of tasks we usually take care of when we visit a residence for a post-vacancy treatment:
Tasks in the bathroom
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning - shelves, drawers, mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
Tasks in the kitchen
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher deep-clean treatment - scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any limescale and mould
- Oven and stove cleaning and removal of any accumulated grease, rust, and stains
- Cleaning of all kitchen appliances and utensils, including the mixer, toaster, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Cleaning and polishing of all counter tops and cooking surfaces
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any beverages and food products left behind.
General tasks in the entire residence
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms with special focus on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, ottomans, armchairs, chairs, stools) and dusting underneath
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all drawers and shelves
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, wooden, and plastic surfaces
- Dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ventilation systems, and ceiling fans
- Garbage and waste disposal.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"With Anyclean I always know I will receive the necessary service precisely when and how I need it - and this is not something I can say for every service provider in Forest Gate."
"The residence was actually in a pretty decent condition except for the kitchen - but the Anyclean technicians managed to deal with all the rust and stains and completely refreshed its outlook."
"I was most impressed with the speed of service - everybody in the 3-person team knew their role, there was no hassle, no nonsense - just the ultimate professional attitude!"