Outstanding Carpet Cleaning Beckton E6
The Leading E6 Carpet Care Contractor
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
- Domestic carpet care - one-off, regular, and end of tenancy
- Commercial carpet washing via hot water extraction
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does it Cost?
When it comes to carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
Yes, our prices are not on the same page as 'cheap'. They echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
What Makes Us The Best Carpet Treatment Choice In E6?
What Carpet Washing Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
Is your carpet heavily soiled and stained? Our steam washing treatment will remove all the grime, bacteria, and germs with no trace left - down to the carpet padding!
Spot And Stain Removal
The concentrated formula we employ reacts with the stain soiling, dissolves it, and allows us to remove it with 0% residue and no risk of damage to the carpet fabrics.
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in minutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
Do professional carpet cleaners always vacuum first?
In general - yes. Whenever we have to perform a thorough carpet treatment, we must remove small particles and dust first to improve the quality of the service. There are a few procedures (spot and stain removal, anti-static treatment, pet odour removal) that do not require preliminary vacuuming.
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You make your own conclusions.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
Local Leaders In Steam Washing
Serviced Areas in East London
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Beckton
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"To be frank, I did not quite believe that a steam washing of my mattress would do any good for my constant running nose. Boy, was I wrong! The red throat and sneezing have been gone for a month now!"
Tunnan Leys, London E6 6WT
The Nerdy Stuff We Love About Beckton
- The Windsor House Restaurant. Come from the A13, take the A117 road heading to the City Airport and, at 1 Woolwich Manor Way, Beckton E9 just before the Dagenham Junction, you will find this welcoming restaurant. It is based in Preier Inn London Beckton Hotel which is on the left on Windsor Terrace, near the Docklands Light Railway Beckton railway station. The Windsor House Restaurant offers its guests superb wholesome pub food at great value prices. The venue has a great selection of tasty dishes and an extended list of quality wines, premium spirits and, of course, many bottled beers including Becks, Budweiser, Carling, Stella Artois, Guinness and Tetley’s Bitter. On the site there are also two function rooms, one of which is newly refurbished and extended. The function rooms are available for private hire, and suited for any occasion, from business meetings, Birthdays and weddings, to christenings and funerals. The Windsor House Restaurant in Beckton provides the perfect place whether for a late lunch, drinks with friends, or a family occasion.
- Premier Inn London Beckton. This three-star hotel at on Woolwish Manor Road in Beckton E6 offers affordable and still very comfortable accommodation to the east of London’s centre. The hotel is close to three station which provide easy access to London and its attractions. This includes East Ham and Plaistow Underground stations being in about a two minute walk, and Beckton Docklands Lights Railway station being adjacent to the hotel and providing direct access to the ExCel Exhibition Centre and O2 Arena. There is also plenty of free car parking on the site. Premier Inn London Becton has colourful and modern guest rooms, each one included with all standard hotel amenities one could expect including a work desk, a flat screen TV with satellite television, a private modern bathroom and a hairdryer. Located in about a 20-minute from central London, the Premier Inn London Beckton offers the prefect accommodation for both the business traveller and the leisure guest.
- One of the most famous people associated with the area include Jermain Defoe. Born 1982 in Beckton E6, Defoe is a professional footballer who plays as a striker for the Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur, and for the England national football team. The famous player has said that ‘Beckton has made him the man hi is today’. On 13 February 2006, in a match against Charlton Athletic, Defoe scored his 100th goal in the league. He celebrated the event by making a “B” sign with his hands, commemorating Beckton.