Hassle-free End Of Tenancy Cleaning Thamesmead SE28
Outstanding Move Out Cleaning Help In SE28
Ten Reasons Why You Should Choose Us As Your Post-tenancy Cleaning Provider
- The best prices in Thamesmead, as well as exclusive deals and special offers
- Perfectly trained, experienced, and result-oriented housekeeping technicians
- Non-stop availability - you can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Anyclean delivers both short-notice and pre-booked services, as well as emergency cleaning help
- The most detailed task sheet in the industry - we will clean everything we can get our hands on
- Latest-generation equipment and a selection of biodegradable detergents for long-lasting results
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got you covered against any incidents
- Meticulous quality control and managerial oversight - we always get the job done as promised
- Constant communication with the property owners to make sure all their requirements are met properly
- The most effective customer support in the business.
Premium Checkout Cleaning Packages In Thamesmead - Anyclean Is The Top Choice
"Impeccable performance", "Perfectly reliable service", "The best attitude in the business" - these are just a few of the testimonials you can hear from satisfied customers in Thamesmead that have relished the effect of our work. We cherish their trust and reciprocate with a double effort to deliver even quicker and more effective solution to your move-out cleaning issues.
Anyclean is a London-based service contractor with almost twenty years of hard working experience in the field of housekeeping and home maintenance. For people who are in the midst of a residence transition, our top-notch sanitary treatment packages are an easy way out of the tedious scrubbing, polishing and dusting. The service is thorough and concentrated enough to cover all demands and requirements of your landlords. Every procedure is performed by fully certified and trained experts with perfect skills and extensive experience - trust us, we know what we do, and we do it better than anybody else in South East London.
Scheduling an appointment with us is the easiest task on your move-out to-do list - just give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our customer representatives will walk you through the best options for your case.
Our Pricing Policy
Our affordable costs of service will help you keep your cleaning expenses under a reasonable cap - in fact, Anyclean offers some of the most competitive prices in South East London. To make our deals even sweeter, we work with fixed rates only, based on the number of rooms we treat and the floor covering type. Time for completion has no influence over the price you pay - let us worry about time management and efficiency.
A few things you should keep in mind when you sign up for our services:
- Once you receive an official price quote from Anyclean, it is not a subject of change. There can be no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives.
- All detergents and other materials necessary for the procedure are included in the price. We will need only running water and electricity for our equipment.
- Our crews require one parking spot for their vehicles - if such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
- Deep-clean carpet care is not included in the post-tenancy treatment. If you want to book it additionally, please notify our customer support in due time.
Our Crews Are Relentless In Chasing Perfection
Anyclean is widely recognised as one of the most trustworthy service providers in Thamesmead, and we intend to keep it this way. All our cleaners realise the importance of their work and that our customers rely on them to provide a certain level of quality. This makes us adopt the ultimate result-oriented mindset that covers not only the chores but aspects like time management, extra training, and planning as well.
Speaking of extra training, Anyclean works in close partnership with the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy to provide our technicians with access to the best programmes and seminars, so that they keep their skills sharp and up-to-date.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Thamesmead
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
The quickest way to schedule an appointment with one of our squads is to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - our support team rarely requires more than ten minutes to find an eligible crew to do the job. You can also order a free quote via the Contact form - make sure to fill in all the required fields, and we will send you a price estimate within 24 hours. You can get in touch with a customer representative:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
Once our teams are done, a specially assigned quality supervisor will visit the premises with our customers to oversee the results. Should there be any problems, we will repeat the necessary procedures FOR FREE!
Beneficial For Property Owners
Then there is the external lever for control – our communication with the property owners. After all, tenancy cleaning is performed for their benefit and we welcome and even urge them to be active in the oversight of the procedure. Should they find out anything that is not to their liking we will come back and re-clean the spot – and you don’t pay a cent for it!
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
You can book Anyclean's premium services from any address in South East London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Sydenham SE26
- End of tenancy cleaning New Cross SE14
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning East Dulwich SE22
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Anerley SE20
- End of tenancy cleaning Deptford SE8
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Camberwell SE5
- End of tenancy cleaning Crystal Palace SE19
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.5-mile perimeter around Thamesmead Post Office at 6 Arnott Cl, London SE28 8BG, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
The Post-tenancy Cleaning Service Packages - Overview
Most of our clients ask us what we clean. We think the better question is how do we clean? Our approach is thorough and meticulous, compartmentalising the task sheet and doing the sanitary treatment step by step, strictly following Anyclean's operational guidelines. These have been worked out throughout nineteen years of treating houses and apartments all around London, and they have proved their merit on numerous occasions.
The following list should only serve as an example - certain tasks might not be necessary for your former residence. Keeping that in mind, here is what our technicians usually do:
Tasks in the kitchen
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of all counter tops and cooking surfaces
- Sanitising and cleaning of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils - microwave oven, mixer, coffee machine, toaster, etc.
- Sanitising and scrubbing of the dishwasher and removing any rust or limescale
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment, removal of any accumulated stains, grease, or rust
- Defrost and thorough cleaning of the fridge - from the inside and out.
Tasks in the bathroom
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning, including mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with special focus on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Moving of all light furniture (ottomans, stools, chairs, armchairs, coffee tables), and dusting underneath
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, wooden, and plastic surfaces
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ventilation systems, and ceiling fans
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, blinds, handles, shutters, and curtains
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Garbage and waste disposal.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"I was particularly impressed with the hot water extraction you did on the carpets and upholstered furniture. I think I might book it for my new place as well!"
"No other service provider in Thamesmead would agree to take the job because I needed it for the next day. Given the fact that you had to clean the place with no planning or preliminary visit, the results were outstanding!"
"I do not understand fellow landlords who complain about the tenancy cleaning results. Recommend to your tenants that they use Anyclean, and you will have problems no more!"