End of Tenancy Cleaning Blackfen DA15
Who are we
- Experienced cleaners
- Fully insured company
- Fixed and reasonable prices
- Mobile cleaning teams
- Trained and vetted staff
What we offer
Anyclean offers a friendly and reliable end of tenancy cleaning service carried out at a professional level. We ain to satisfy the cleaning needs of landlords, estate agents and tenants and make the moving out cleaning a hassle free process for both sides. We are an experienced and certified company, operating in Blackfen DA15.
The services we offer are thorough, reliable and provided in a professional manner. some of the tasks include:
- Thoroughly vacuum and mop floors
- Dust and polish furniture
- Clean all types of surfaces
- De-scale bathrooms and showers
- Clean and polish taps
- Sanitise toilet
- Clean kitchen appliances and cupboards
- Clean windows internally
Please refer to our full check list for more details or call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
Our end of tenancy cleaning Blackfen DA15 is charged at a reasonable price. We do not charge hourly for our end of tenancy cleaning, but we have fixed prices instead. Our specialist cleaners will stay as long as necessary to complete the service and unlike our competitors, we will not leave jobs half done or leave you out of money.
The services we offer are accompanies with a full public liability insurance and a 100% guarantee for the convenience of our customers. We take full responsibility and liability for the services we offer and we aim to make all our clients completely satisfied from our services.
We also provide end of tenancy cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Dartford
- East Wickham
- Foots Cray
- New Eltham
In Blackfen DA15 we also offer
Window Cleaning Blackfen
Carpet Cleaning Blackfen
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Blackfen
Did you know that…
- Blackfen DA15 is a vast residential area of Sidcup within the London Borough of Bexley in South East London. Blackfen is located 10.2 miles east south-east of Charing Cross,forming part of the electoral ward of Blackfen and Lamorbey.
- The term “Blacfen” means a black, marshy area. It refers to the soil in the area that is dark and fertile.
- The housing stock in Blackfen DA15 is predominantly owner-occupied, built in conventional British design. It was in 1922 when the sale of the Danson Estate marked the beginning of a major house building in Blackfen and most of the buildings date from the 1930s.
- The nearest places and developments to the area include Sidcup, Falconwood, Welling, Lamorbey, Eltham, while nearest transport stations are Falconwood railway station, New Eltham railway station, Sidcup railway station, and Welling railway station.
- Blackfen School for Girls is located on Blackfen Road in Sidcup DA15. It is a progressive and forward-looking education institute where learning is enjoyable and success for all is nurtured. The school provides a safe and friendly environment for all its students and their staff are committed to safeguarding students through recruitment and working practices. At Blackfen School students embrace a range of learning experiences to develop new abilities and individual talents.