End of Tenancy Cleaning Bromley by Bow
Our service at a glance
- Clean cupboards, drawers and wardrobes from inside
- Wash and polish all surfaces
- Clean sink, taps, bin and waste areas
- Remove lime scale and grease
- Clean kitchen appliances inside and outside
- De-scale walls, basin, shower cabin and bathtub
- Clean and sanitise toilet
- Clean skirting boards and ledges
- Vacuum and mop floors
The full check list gives a better understanding what the service includes and it is created according to the requirements of the estate agents.
For more details or to get a quote please call 020 7099 6964 or use the enquiry form on our website.
Who are we
Anyclean is a professional cleaning company operating since 1998. We first started as a domestic cleaning company, but due to the high demand of end of tenancy cleaning services, we specialised in providing a quality end of tenancy cleaning in Bromley By Bow E3. This type of service significantly differs from the standard cleaning as it is more thorough and takes more time.
What we offer
One of the requirements of the estate agents and the landlords is to have the property cleaned by the tenant at the end of the tenancy. We at Anyclean understand how time consuming it could be for the tenant especially when there are so many important things to do around the changing places. We are here to help in such situation and moreover our service guarantees the standard of the cleaning your landlord expects will be met and you will get your deposit back.
The price for the end of tenancy cleaning will depend on the size of the area which needs cleaning. This service is not charged hourly and instead we provide a fixed price. Our teams will stay as long as necessary to clean the property top to bottom and the prices remain firm until the service is completed.
All the cleaning teams at Anyclean are formed from well trained, vetted and friendly cleaners who have a high motivation to work hard and to deliver perfect results. They are mobile, uniformed and fully insured and undertake every cleaning job with care.
Our cleaning teams are equipped with all the necessary tools and materials necessary to provide a quality end of tenancy cleaning. We work with the top suppliers and we choose products which clean efficiently and are friendly to the environment. The equipment we use is powerful and leaves all surfaces clean and shiny.
Our goal is 100% satisfaction of all our customers and for this reason our end of tenancy cleaning is fully guaranteed. In case your landlord or estate agent is not entirely happy with the results, we send the cleaners free of charge back to the property to rectify the disputed areas.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bethnal Green E2
- End of tenancy cleaning Bow E3
- End of tenancy cleaning Canning Town E16
- End of tenancy cleaning Homerton E9
- End of tenancy cleaning Poplar E14
- End of tenancy cleaning Plaistow E13
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15.
Did you know that in Bromley by Bow E3 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Bromley by Bow
Domestic Cleaning Bromley by Bow
Window Cleaning Bromley by Bow
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bromley by Bow
Did you know that…
- Bromley-by-Bow is district within East London, forming part of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. It is located 4.8 miles east north-east of Charing Cross.
- To the north of Bromley-by-Bow there is Bow, and to the south are Poplar and Blackwall. Blackwall Tunnel Approach Road (also known as A12) bisects the area north to south, while its eastern boundary is marked by the River Lea.
- The name was first mentioned as “Brambele”, “Brambelegh”, or “Brembeley”, and is considered to derive from the Saxon words “Brembel” and “lege”, which mean a bramble and a field.
- Bromley by Bow Centre, on 1 Bruce Road in Tower Hamlets E3, is a community organisation. It runs a variety of projects in an integrated way. For example it links health with education and enterprise, or linking environment with training and family support, and so to help regenerate the area.
Bromley-by-Bow’s most noted residents include:
- Social entrepreneur Andrew Mawson, Baron Mawson (born 1954), who is the founder of the Bromley-by Bow Centre.
- Mary Price, who was a teacher at Bromley St Leonard’s church school and mother of Professor Ralph Kekwick (1908-2000). He was a biochemist who did pioneering work on human plasma.