End of Tenancy Cleaning Bow
Our service at a glance
- Clean surfaces and furniture
- Wipe down skirting board, switches, sockets and dado rails
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Remove lime scale from tiles, bath and shower screen
- Clean and disinfect bins
- Clean all kitchen appliances – oven, fridge, freezer, extractor fan
- Wipe down work tops and hobs
Who are we
We are a reputable company servicing Bow E3 are for an end of tenancy cleaning service. For over a decade we have been cleaning properties of all types and sizes and we work hard to satisfy all our customers’ needs. As a leading cleaning company, we work with the most motivated and honest cleaners in the capital who have devoted their lives to help landlords and tenants get their properties cleaned.
What we do
We transform the homes of our residential customers from messy places to dust free and healthy living accommodations where they can enjoy their free time. If you are a home owner selling your property or a landlord, we have a team of professional cleaners waiting for your call and prepared to come and clean the property top to bottom.
Although we charge a fee to clean your property, our prices are reasonable and we save you time. Time is very expensive these days and we help our customers enjoying their off work hours on pleasant activities by doing the cleaning for them.
The end of tenancy cleaning we offer is fully guaranteed and we will only leave once we are sure the job is done perfectly. Our dedicated teams understand the importance of providing a quality cleaning service and they will never cut corners or not clean for a reason. Our team supervisors ensure the property is cleaned up to the standard of the estate agents and then they let the team leave.
We service the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bethnal Green E2
- End of tenancy cleaning Bromley By Bow E3
- End of tenancy cleaning Canning Town E16
- End of tenancy cleaning Homerton E9
- End of tenancy cleaning Poplar E14
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15.
Did you know that in Bow E3 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Bow
Domestic Cleaning Bow
Window Cleaning Bow
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bow
Did you know that…
- Bow E3 is a residential district within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, located 4.6 miles east of Charing Cross. Originally this area was named Stratford, and “Bow” is an abbreviation of the medieval name Stratford-atte-Bow. The term “Bow” refers to a bridge that was constructed in the early 12th century. The area of Bow is located less than a mile away from London 2012 Olympic Park and a section of the district actually forms part of the park.
- In 1311 Bow Church, which was formally known as St Mary & Holy Trinity Church, was licensed by the Bishop of London. It is a Church of England parish in the Dioces of London that reflects the multicultural community of Bow and the neighbouring areas. For seven centuries the church has stood in the middle of the highway, but also of its community, as Bow has changed its status from a rural locality to part of modern East End.
- Located just 8 minutes from Bow Church, Devons Road on the Docklands Light Railway serves Bromley-by-Bow to the north and Poplar to the south and west. The station is situated on the DLR’s Stratford Branch, between Bow Church and Langdon Park.
- Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park, located on The Sloanes Centre in Tower Hamlets E3, is just 8 minutes from Bow Church. It was opened in 1841 and is arguably the least well known of the seven large Victorian burial sites in London. The cemetery park hasn’t been used as a burial place since 1966 and is now used as a nature reserve park that comprises 33 acres of ancient woodland and green land.