First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stratford E15
Trust The Leading Checkout Cleaners In E15
What Makes Us The Most Effective After-tenancy Cleaning Provider In Stratford?
- We are available non-stop, all holidays included.
- We provide short-notice and emergency cleaning services – it rarely takes us more than 2-3 days to come and clean the residence.
- We offer the best correlation between price and quality of results.
- We uphold the highest performance standards and the strictest quality control policy.
- All our cleaning specialists are highly skilled, experienced, and fully prepared to tackle any hygienic problem.
- We operate the latest generation cleaning equipment and back it up with an array of organic-based materials.
- We stay in constant touch with the property owners and adjust our performance to their requirements.
- We have a bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- Our outstanding customer support will guide and help you through the entire duration of the service process.
Top Quality End Of Lease Cleaning In East London
There is no need to panic for the end of tenancy cleaning treatment of your home – Anyclean is here to help! Our teams have been serving Stratford and all of East London for the last eighteen years, delivering outstanding quality at affordable prices. We can swiftly plan and perform the procedure, communicate with your landlords and property owners and make sure your transition is smooth and hassle-free.
Our confidence of success is based on the impeccable professional record we hold, the skills and experience of our technicians, the powerful equipment and exclusive selection of cleaning materials we employ on a permanent basis. They have helped us assert our reputation as the most effective and trustworthy cleaning partner for tenants all around E15. Even better – because we work seven days per week, all throughout the year, you can book us at any moment that suits your schedule best. We are perfectly capable of delivering short-notice and even emergency tenancy cleaning help, if necessary.
If our offer is what you have been looking for, do not waste a minute longer – give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and book your service package with Anyclean right away!
The Best Move Out Cleaning Prices On The Market Today!
We keep our prices perfectly reasonable and do not inflate the subtotal with hidden charges or extra fees. Furthermore, Anyclean has always been open and transparent about its fees and gives its customers the best opportunity to make a well-informed choice. All our rates are fixed and once you receive your quote it cannot be changed.
*Please notice that carpet cleaning is a separate service. If you want us to take care of it, you have to notify our customer representatives accordingly.
**We will need one parking spot for the vehicles we use to transport the equipment with. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
Our Teams Are A Property Cleaning Juggernaut
Can we really deal with any sanitary task, regardless of the time for planning and the conditions we face? To find out the answer, you need to know a few things about our cleaning staff. Anyclean is one of the companies with the lowest contractors turnover in the business. In fact, many of our technicians have been with us for over a decade – a substantial period in our line of work. We can confidently say we have seen everything in house cleaning – from perfectly ordered homes that need just a little refreshing to terribly wasted residences. But we have always come on top of the challenge, as we have promised. Our teams are not afraid to scrub and sweep, to get their hands dirty or their shirts sweaty. If the job requires it, we are perfectly prepared to go the distance.
But it is not just the immense effort and the result-oriented mindset that assure our success. We are particularly proud that we work with intricately skilled and experienced professionals who still feel the drive to improve. Anyclean provides its staff members with the chance to take additional courses in some of the UK’s best training institutions like the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. Rest assured, when you sign up for our services, you get not only the best hands but the best minds in our business as well!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Stratford
We Make Sure You Get Your Security Deposit Back!
How Do You Book A Post-tenancy Cleaning Quote With Anyclean?
Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and we will schedule your tenancy cleaning appointment in ten minutes! Our customer support centre is available:
- Monday – Friday, from 09.00 to 18.00.
- On weekends, from 10.00 to 16.00.
Quality Control For Every Tenancy Deep-clean Procedure
For the Anyclean cleaners, quality control is not a phony principle or an abstract idea – we observe it throughout every procedure and in every task. All teams include a quality control supervisor who maintains the standards of performance in compliance with the company’s levels of excellence. These are usually former cleaners with outstanding knowledge of the intricacies of the job – nothing will evade their sight and they will call on cleaning inconsistencies if they see them.
Beneficial For Property Owners And Estate Managers
We also try to include the landlords and property owners in the quality control process as much as possible. They can join us on our check-up or require additional cleaning – we will come back and address any problem, FREE OF CHARGE!
Trust The Leading Local House Cleaning Agency
Anyclean operates in all of East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bethnal Green E2
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning Poplar E14
- End of tenancy cleaning East Ham E6
- End of tenancy cleaning Leyton E10
- End of tenancy cleaning Plaistow E13
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.5-mile radius around City View House business centre at 1 Dorset Place, London E15 1BZ, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does A Rental Property Cleaning Procedure Include?
Our routine has taught us what property owners expect from the service, and we try to meet that expectation to the fullest extent possible. In a perfect-case scenario, we want to leave the residence in excellent sanitary and hygienic conditions, ready for its future inhabitants. This requires a thorough approach, paying attention to the smallest of details, and taking into account the peculiarities of the premise. Here is what our task sheet usually looks like:
General cleaning tasks
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Floor cleaning – depending on the floor covering type.
- Vacuum cleaning of all bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath.
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Cleaning and dusting of all window sills, blinds, curtains, and shutters.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, metal, plastic, and glass surfaces.
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of the entire residence.
- Garbage disposal.
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Cleaning and dusting of all drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and kitchen utensils (microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.).
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean, removal of any accumulated grease, grime, and rust.
- Disposal of any beverages and food products left behind.
- Restocking of all waste bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning – sink, taps, shelves, drawers, shower curtain, mirrors, etc.
What Do Customers Say About The Checkout Cleaning?
“The best cleaning investment I’ve made in my life. You spared me a day of hectic cleaning and broken nerves – and I didn’t need to spend a fortune!”
John L., Peloton Ave, Chobham Manor, London E20 1HB
“When you look for new furniture, have to paint the kids’ room and have to book a moving company, the last thing you want on your mind is cleaning. Thank God for Anyclean – you are an indispensable partner in such moments!”
Linda B., Rosher Cl, London E15 1AH
“You are the best at what you do – fair and square! I am glad I made the correct choice and booked Anyclean – I would do it again if I had to!”
Richard P., Waddington St, London E15 1QJ