Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Homerton E9
Experienced Checkout Cleaners In E9
Why Is Anyclean The Number One Move-out Cleaning Provider In E9?
- The best trained and hard working teams
- Powerful professional equipment and a selection of eco-friendly detergents for your peace of mind
- Affordable price rates and great discounts on additional services
- Multiple payment options
- Non-stop availability all throughout the year
- An exhaustive task sheet that covers all hygienic issues of your former home
- Quick and easy scheduling - we usually perform the sanitary treatment within 2-3 days of the first contact
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy
- Meticulous quality control throughout every procedure
- Constant communication with the landlords to avoid any potential misgivings about the delivered results.
The Most Reliable Post-tenancy Cleaning Help You Can Get In Homerton - Welcome To Anyclean
Can you avoid doing the after-vacancy cleaning without risking your deposit? The answer to that question is much more simple than you think. Anyclean has helped hundreds of tenants all around East London since its inception in 1998 - today you can join the ranks of our happy customers. All you have to do is give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will start planning the sanitary treatment right away!
Anyclean works with some of the most reliable and proficient housekeeping specialists who operate in Homerton E9. They are perfectly trained and possess the necessary experience to deal with any serious hygienic problem of a modern London residence. If your landlord or housing estate manager have any particular requirements, rest assured - we will meet them quickly, effectively, and with the proper levels of attention.
Our hard working teams are at your disposal whenever you need them - seven days per week, including all Bank and National Holidays. The planning and execution of the procedure rarely take more than 2-3 days after your first call.
We Can Offer You The Best Prices In Homerton
Anyclean provides you with the best quality for the money you pay - proved and guaranteed! But let's go beyond the promises and talk numbers. Unlike many of our competitors who would charge you per hour and cannot say what the cost of your package will be, we work with fixed estimates only. They are based on the number of rooms in your home and the standardised square footage of London housing units. The removal of time for completion as a price-determining factor allows us to give you a precise quote immediately and lets our teams concentrate on their tasks, not on the clock.
Please take into account the following features:
- All detergents and additional materials necessary for the procedure are included in the price. We only need access to the premises, running water, and electricity for our equipment.
- Our teams require one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
- Carpet hot water extraction is not included in the task list. If you add it to your package, Anyclean offers you a sizeable discount on it.
Our Teams Always Get The Job Done
For almost two decades of scrubbing, brooming, polishing, and dusting, we have seen it all - neglected home maintenance, stains, dust, mould... But a few hurdles would not stop us from delivering the kind of quality we promise to all customers. Our technicians are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty if the job requires it - and more often than not it does.
The main reason why we are so convinced in the never-failing quality of our performance is because we know the long hours and great effort our specialists have put in becoming the masters of housekeeping they are today. Hard work, experience, and access to the best training courses in the UK have resulted in greater efficiency and the ability to solve the hardest sanitary problems on the spot.
*Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor and a long-standing partner of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Homerton
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
All it takes is a quick call on 020 7099 6964 - scheduling an appointment with us rarely requires more than 5-10 minutes. If you want to give us more details about your former home, please use the Contact form, fill in the fields, and we will come back with a price offer within 24 hours. You can get in touch with us:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
We assign quality supervisors to every task force team and make sure all results comply with our operative standards.
Beneficial For Property Owners
What separates us dramatically from other tenancy cleaning providers is our approach towards the property owners or landlords. Our experience has taught us that the better we communicate with them, the easier it is to achieve satisfying results and avoid further problems.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
Anyclean operates in the entire breadth of East London, including the residential areas of:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bethnal Green E2
- End of tenancy cleaning Bow E3
- End of tenancy cleaning Chingford E4
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning East Ham E6
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Leyton E10
- End of tenancy cleaning Poplar E14
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15
- End of tenancy cleaning Walthamstow E17
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Homerton train station at London E9 5SE, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
Some property owners include a specific tenancy cleaning clause in the contracts, but even those who do not, have pretty standard requirements and expectations from the procedure. Our mindset is to deliver a cleaning service that is as thorough as possible - we work in all rooms, starting from top to bottom, paying special attention to high-traffic areas and items that have a high volume of daily usage.
Please remember that the following list should only serve as a guideline - particular chores may vary for different types of homes.
General cleaning tasks
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms with particular focus on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (ottomans, stools, chairs, armchairs, coffee tables) and dusting underneath
- Indoor window cleaning
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, plastic, and wooden surfaces
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames, and handles
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, curtains, blinds, and shutters
- Dusting of all ventilation systems, air conditioners, and ceiling fans
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind
- Cleaning of all utensils and appliances - microwave oven, coffee machine, mixer, toaster, etc.
- Deep-clean oven and stove treatment - removal of any stains, grease, and rust
- Thorough dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising - including limescale and rust removal
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, shower curtains, sink, taps, etc.
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"I firmly believe that the only way to get premium quality is to pay more - but Anyclean has proved me wrong. Your offer beats everything I have come across while I was looking for a move-out cleaning provider."
"In my 9-year experience as a housing estate manager in Homerton, I haven't had a more reliable partner than Anyclean - when a tenant books them for whatever service I know the property is in good hands!"
"Don't let the low prices fool you - Anyclean deliver premium quality from start to finish!"