End of Tenancy Cleaning Broxbourne
Our services at a glance
- Clean and polish shower screen, bathtub, shower head and taps
- Clean and sanitise toilet
- De-scale tiles and sink
- Clean hobs and work tops
- Clean oven, fridge, freezer, extractor fan
- Clean all windows internally
- Clean window sills, door frames, doors and skirting boards
- Clean and polish furniture and mirrors
- Vacuum and mop floors
You can check the full end of tenancy cleaning checklist for more details or call 020 7099 6964.
Who are we
As a cleaning company with a wide cleaning experience, Anyclean provides a range of cleaning services including end of tenancy cleaning in Broxbourne EN10. Our company was founded in 1998 as a small domestic cleaning provider. Many local people entrust Anyclean as their end of tenancy cleaning provider when they are moving in or out.
What we do
Our knowledge and experience have helped us to provide an efficient and reliable service which our clients deserve. Over the years, we have worked closely with tenants, landlords, estate agents and management companies in addition to home owners who sell their properties and need them thoroughly cleaned. When we are hired to clean a property at the end or beginning of a tenancy, we send a team of professional cleaners who stay as long as necessary to clean the property perfectly.
Our charges for an end of tenancy cleaning start from £90 + VAT. This service is not charged hourly, because it usually takes more hours than a standard domestic cleaning. We ensure that when you pay the price you have been quoted, your property will be cleaned they way it is supposed to be and you increase your chances of getting your deposit back.
We love to work with friendly and motivated cleaners and our selection process is very strict when it comes to choose a new cleaner for our team. All of our cleaners have been trained and vetted and they always turn at the property uniformed and ready for the hard work.
As we endeavour to provide the best cleaning service our customers deserve, we use tools and materials which make the surfaces clean and fresh. We have trained our operative to use a powerful equipment and they always do their best to achieve the most complete results ever.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service is guaranteed. You know the price you are paying in advance and you should expect a clean and sparkling property. Our cleaners only leave once they are certain all surfaces have been treated professionally and they have made all their efforts to bring the property in an immaculate condition.
We also operate in the following neighbouring areas:
And we are also able to do
Carpet cleaning Broxbourne
Window Cleaning Broxbourne
Did you know that…
- Broxbourne EN10 is a commuter town within the Broxbourne borough of Hertfordshire. The town is situated 17.1 miles north north-east of Charing Cross and a mile north of Wormley and south of Hoddesdon. River Lea forms its boundary with Essex while on the west there are Broxbourne Woods, which is a National Nture Reserve.
- According to the 2001 census Broxbourne EN10 has a population of 13,298.
- The town has developed on the Great Cambridge Road, now the A10 road. There still can be found old houses and inns dating from the 16th to the 19th century based on the High Street, which is now known as the A1170.
- Broxbourne gives home to 2 local Non-League football clubs- London Lions F. C. and Broxbourne Borough V. & E. F. C.. Both teams play at Goffs lane.
- Broxbourne Borough F. C. was formed in 1959 by Colin Plowman and Robert Le Moignan. It was found under the name Somerset F. C. and in 2002 it was renamed to Broxbourne Borough F. C. In 1975 the club joined the V & E Youth Club Centre at their present site in Goffs Lane, Cheshunt, and in 1982 the club merged with Cheshunt Rangers.
- In Broxbourne EN10 there is the Cheshunt Hotel. It is located 3.5 miles from the M25 motorway, and about ten minute drive from Cheshunt Train Station, from where you can reach London in less than 25 minutes by train. This hotel has rooms with luxurious Marriott bedding- all featured with a coffee-maker, a hairdryer, and either a work desk or a sitting area. It also provides its guests with a leisure club which is included with a fitness centre, a pool and a spa bath.