End Of Tenancy Cleaning Fortis Green N2
Top Quality Post-tenancy Cleaning Services By Anyclean - The Best Choice In Fortis Green N2
You have no desire to waste a whole day in scrubbing and dusting, but your tenancy contract is pretty specific about it. So what are your options - total misery or spending a small fortune on a professional cleaner? Anyclean can offer you a third choice - you still won't lift a finger, pay more than a reasonable price, and meet all your landlord's demands.
Is that really possible? If you book our premium after-tenancy cleaning service package today - it is. We have operated in Forts Green N2 and the nearby residential areas of North London since 1998, and have gained the reputation of a service contractor that always gets the job done. Our brand is well-known among property owners and housing estate managers in the city, so rest assured - your decision will make a positive impression on them!
The easiest way to take advantage of our offer is to give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964. We will quickly walk you through the service options and then pick the most suitable date and hour for our technicians to come and perform the treatment. The whole booking process rarely requires more than ten minutes. Please notice that you can rely on us seven days per week, all throughout the year!
Ten Reasons Why We Are The Best Tenancy Cleaning Choice In Fortis Green
- We can offer you the most competitive price rates in North London.
- It takes less than ten minutes to book an appointment with us.
- We work only with fully certified, uniformed, and highly experienced cleaners.
- We operate cutting-edge equipment and a special selection of biodegradable materials for eco-friendly performance.
- We offer not only pre-booked but short-notice and emergency cleaning help as well.
- You can rely on us seven days per week, all throughout the year - this includes National and Bank Holidays as well.
- We contact your landlords and adjust our performance according to their demands and expectations.
- Anyclean has a 100% customer satisfaction rate - hugely boosted by our commitment to high standards of performance and uncompromising quality control.
- We cover all our procedures with a comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy.
- You take advantage of the best customer support team in the business.
After-tenancy Sanitary Treatment - Overview
If this is the first time you deal with end of tenancy cleaning, do not worry - you could not have made a better choice! Anyclean has adopted the ultimately thorough approach to the task - our technicians will treat every square inch of your home, even spots you might not think of at all during your daily and weekly housekeeping routine. Our end goal is to prepare the residence for its future tenants and to leave it spotless and in pristine hygienic condition. Here is what our comprehensive task list looks like:
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with a special focus on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising (depending on the floor covering type).
- Moving of all light furniture (stools, chairs, ottomans, armchairs, coffee tables) and dusting underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, curtains, blinds, and shutters.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames, handles, light switches, and bulbs.
- Polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces.
- Waste and garbage disposal.
- Stove and oven deep clean, removal of any grease, rust or stains.
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out.
- Cleaning of all kitchen utensils and electric appliances - toaster, mixer, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc.
- Polishing of the sink and taps.
- Dusting of all drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags.
- Throwing out of any food products and beverages left behind.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - sink, taps, mirrors, shelves, drawers, shower curtains, etc.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal.
We offer you fully transparent and competitive pricing policy - once you tell us how many rooms we need to clean, we can immediately come back with a precise offer. And not only that - Anyclean does not charge contract fees, so once you receive your quote, we cannot change it.
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
All our teams require is access to the premises, running water, and electricity - all cleaning materials we use are included in the price. We will need one parking spot for our vehicles - if your residential building does not have, additional parking fees may apply. Please notice that deep carpet care (hot water extraction and shampoo) is not included in the service package. If you want to add it, Anyclean can offer you some very sweet discounts on it!
Our Teams Are The Best In Kensington
It may sound like a bold statement at first, but once you see the results we deliver you will be convinced. For our long years of hard work all around London, we have encountered all sorts of sanitary disasters - mould, stained floors or carpets, almost ruined kitchen appliances, and dust-smothered furniture. But our specialists always manage to come on top of whatever challenge that stands in their way, relying on extensive experience and knowledge in housekeeping.
Punctuality and excellent time management is another feature our team is strongly committed to. We are always sharp on appointments and never waste your precious time because we respect and value it as much as our own.The fact that our technicians work seven days per week only makes it easier to schedule your treatment in the most suitable moment for you.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Where Can You Find Us?
Anyclean is available in every residential area of North London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Islington N1
- End of tenancy cleaning Finchley N3
- End of tenancy cleaning Highbury N5
- End of tenancy cleaning Highgate N6
- End of tenancy cleaning Muswell Hill N10
- End of tenancy cleaning Palmers Green N13
- End of tenancy cleaning Hornsey N8.
Order Your Free Quote With Us Today
Insert your details in the Contact form, and will come back with a detailed price offer within 24 hours. If time is pressing, just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 - we will set up your post-tenancy treatment immediately. You can get in touch with us:
- Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays. 10.00 - 16.00.
"I can't say if you are the best, but you are certainly the easiest to book cleaning contractor in Fortis Green. Your customer support is outstanding, precisely what it is supposed to be - quick, knowledgeable, and helpful when you need it the most!"
"If someone told me that a two-bedroom, two-bathroom flat could be cleaned in thoroughly in less than four hours, I would have laughed out loud. I had to see it with my eyes to believe it. Stunning performance by the Anyclean team!"
"Excellent job on all fronts, but the bathroom cleaning was particularly impressive. I wish I could steal a bottle of that detergent you used, lol!"