Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Highbury N5
Top Quality Post-tenancy Cleaning Help In N5
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Check Out Cleaning Contractor In Highbury?
- The best ratio between price and quality of service.
- Non-stop availability - seven days per week, all holidays included.
- Perfectly trained, experienced, and result-oriented specialists.
- The best professional equipment and materials.
- Short-notice and emergency post-tenancy cleaning help.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- A comprehensive task sheet that covers all hygienic requirements of your former home.
- Constant communication with the property owners and adjusting our performance to their expectations and requirements.
- Uncompromising quality control.
Recommended Move Out Cleaning Partner
If you are in the middle of your transition process to a new home, the last thing you want to worry about is the obligatory overall cleaning in your tenancy contract. Anyclean offers you an option to avoid the hassle for good! If you live in Highbury N5 or any other residential area in North London, our expert teams can visit you and perform a thorough sanitary treatment that will leave the residence in pristine condition. All you have to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we can start planning our visit right away!
Anyclean has almost twenty years of experience in delivering premium quality End of Tenancy Cleaning London. We provide our domestic customers with a fully reliable solution to their problems at some of the most competitive rates you will find on the market today. With a comprehensive range of chores and procedures that fully cover the hygienic challenges of any urban home, we can meet the requirements of even the most demanding landlords and housing estate managers.
You can take advantage of our services seven days per week, all throughout the year. We usually plan our visits within 2-3 days of your first call.
How Much Does End of Tenancy Cleaning Cost?
We do not claim that our rates are the cheapest in Highbury. We firmly believe, however, that you cannot find a better combination of price and quality in end of tenancy cleaning in North London. To make Anyclean's offer even better - there are no hidden charges or extra fees, you only pay for what you get. We always provide our customers with detailed quotes before our visits - thus we avoid any unpleasant surprises or misunderstandings when the bill arrives.
A few things you should always keep in mind when you sign up for our services:
- If you need deep-clean carpet treatment, you will have to book it additionally. We offer some pretty substantial discount in these cases.
- We require our customers to provide electricity, running water, and unobstructed access to the premises. All cleaning materials we use are included in the price.
- Our teams need one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may be added to your quote - we will notify you accordingly.
Latest End of Lease Cleans In Highbury
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
When you first contact us - either by phone or by email - our first task is to get as much information about the job as possible. The booking process itself is very quick and straightforward - you just have to pick the most suitable day of the week, and we will most likely be able to accommodate you. Working long hours, seven days per week allows us more flexibility in time management and more options we can offer to our customers.
Once our teams are done, we visit the site for a final inspection alongside our customers. Should there be any problems, we will address them immediately. Please notice - any additional cleaning necessary is FREE OF CHARGE, you will not be asked to pay for it.
Contact the property owners
We do this for two reasons. First, we think it is the polite and professional thing to do. Second, we want to sort out the cleaning preferences of the landlords and react accordingly. Any advice and suggestions on how to improve our performance are more than welcome.
Local Leaders In Checkout Cleaning
Do not forget that apart from Highbury, Anyclean operates in all of North London, including:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 4-mile perimeter around The Screen Works Workspace at 22 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EF
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Our Move-out Cleaning Tasksheet - Overview
We already mentioned that our approach is as thorough as possible. But what does this mean precisely? In their daily cleaning routine, most people concentrate on the areas or items they use the most - in the kitchen, living room, and bathroom. But when it comes to move-out sanitary treatment, that is not even. We have to expand our scope and include spots that otherwise get very little to no attention. Our efforts are also much more intensive and concentrated, due to the more powerful equipment and materials we employ. Here is a quick overview of the main tasks we will take care of when we visit your home.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type (vacuuming the carpets, mopping tile and wooden floors).
- Thorough vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with particular attention to the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses.
- Moving all light furniture (chairs, armchairs, stools, ottomans, coffee tables) and dusting underneath.
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces.
- Cleaning of all door frames, handles, light switches, and bulbs.
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal, if necessary.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Stove and oven deep-clean, we remove any grease, stains or rust.
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out.
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers.
- Polishing of the sink and taps.
- Cleaning and polishing of the counter tops and all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning of all kitchen utensils and electric appliances - coffee machine, microwave oven, toaster, mixer.
- Restocking all waste bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Throwing out any beverages and food products left behind.