End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hornsey N8
Anyclean - A Hornsey After-tenancy Cleaning Partner You Can Trust
Finding a reliable and effective post-tenancy cleaning partner in Hornsey N8 has never been quicker and easier! With Anyclean you forget about the worries surrounding the final sanitary treatment of your residence, and you can concentrate on other tasks on your to-do transition list. We work with some of the leading and most experienced housekeeping specialists in North London who can deliver outstanding quality within the shortest deadlines in the business. Our service packages also come at more than reasonable price rates, so you get the best deal available on the market today!
Anyclean has been among the leading domestic and business cleaning providers in North London since 1998. We have constantly added new service options to our portfolio to meet the increasing demands of our customers. Our result-oriented approach and tailor-made efforts allow us to adjust to even the most demanding sanitary challenges. Anyclean's teams are at your disposal seven days per week, 365 days in the year - all you have to do is pick up the phone and give us a call on 020 7099 6964. We will take care of all the rest.
What Makes Us The Number One Tenancy Cleaning Provider In Hornsey N8?
- We work only with fully certified, highly-skilled, and experienced technicians.
- We offer the best quality for the money you pay.
- Fixed price rates only, fully transparent charging policy.
- Short-notice cleaning appointments - our teams usually come to your residence within 2-3 days of your first call.
- Non-stop availability - you can book us on National and Bank Holidays as well.
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - backed up by rigorous quality control.
- Constant communication with the property owners and adjusting our performance to their demands.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Hassle-free customer experience and outstanding support.
Anyclean's Pricing Policy
Why should you choose our offer instead of multiple others? First of all, we will give you a precise and concrete information for the pricing of our service packages, unlike many of our competitors. We have completely removed time for completion from our pricing equation and instead base our fees on the number of rooms in the residence. There are no contract charges, so you can actually get a precise quote even before you decide whether you want to use our services or not. Take a quick look below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
*Carpet cleaning is not included in the service package. If you add it to your quote, though, you take advantage of some very substantial discounts. Contact our customer representatives for more details.
**All cleaning materials are included in the price. We just need access to the premises, running water, and electricity.
***We require our customers to provide one parking spot for our vehicles. If your residential building does not have one, additional fees may apply.
Move-out Cleaning Task Sheet
Our approach to any after-tenancy sanitary treatment is as thorough as possible. This is not your weekly brush-up of the living-room and the kitchen - we clean in detail every square inch of usable surface, paying particular attention to high traffic areas and items that you use daily. Almost two decades of housekeeping experience have taught us valuable lessons on how to approach these tasks in the most effective and speedy manner.
Please notice that the following list of procedures is only general and we may adjust it to the specifications of every residence.
- Thorough floor cleaning - mopping for tile floors, vacuuming for carpets and rugs.
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence; we concentrate on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses.
- We move all light furniture (stools, chairs, armchairs, ottomans, coffee tables), and clean underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, wooden, plastic, and metal surfaces.
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all light switches, door handles, and frames.
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - including drawers, shelves, mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtain, etc.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Bathtub and/or shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Stove and oven deep-clean, we remove any accumulated grease, rust or stains.
- Thorough fridge cleaning from the inside and out.
- Cleaning of all kitchen utensils and appliances - coffee machine, microwave oven, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Restocking all waste bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Throwing out any food products or beverages left behind.
Our Expert Teams
Who are the people that take care of all this? We work with energetic and driven professionals who share Anyclean's values - punctuality, respect for the customers, attention to details, and a result-oriented mindset. Our technicians are among the best prepared in the business - and that claim is not based on the extensive experience alone. We have a long-established partnership with some of UK's leading educational institutions in our business like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. Rest assured, whatever the hygienic puzzle, our magicians will find the right solution!
How Do We Guarantee Complete Customer Satisfaction?
The key to that is effective communication throughout the entire service process. It begins with your first call - we will try to get as many details about your residence as possible so that we can plan our treatment more effectively. We also get in touch with your landlords to make sure all their expectations from the service will be met accordingly. Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Area Of Coverage
If you are not a Hornsey N8 resident you can still count on our help in any residential area of North London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Highgate N6
- End of tenancy cleaning Highbury N5
- End of tenancy cleaning Tottenham N17
- End of tenancy cleaning Finsbury Park N4
- End of tenancy cleaning Muswell Hill N10
- End of tenancy cleaning Stamford Hill N15
- End of tenancy cleaning Wood Green N22.
How Do I Order A Quote With Anyclean?
Use the Contact form, fill in your details, and we will get back with a concrete price quote within 24 hours. If you need to book your post-tenancy treatment more urgently, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - it will take us about ten minutes to set up the appointment. Anyclean's office hours are:
- Monday - Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On holidays and weekends - 10.00 - 16.00.
What Do Our Hornsey Customers Think About The Service?
"From start to finish - an impeccable performance, both from the cleaners and the office support crew. The Anyclean team has perfected its service and your reputation as the best in the business is well-deserved!"
"I think silence is the greatest compliment for a service provider - or to be more precise, the lack of complaints. I've used Anyclean on a few occasions now, and they have never given me a reason to complain. Keep up the unblemished track record, guys!"
"The overall cleaning performance was solid, but the way you managed to polish the front windows, overlooking the street - impressive. Or rather - highly impressive!"