Excellent End Of Tenancy Cleaning North London
Serving Local Tenants And Landlords Since 1998
What Makes Us The Number One Tenant Checkout Cleaning Company in North London?
- Affordable price rates starting from just £90 for studio apartments.
- The best correlation between price and quality of service.
- Uncompromising quality control.
- Multiple payment options.
- A comprehensive set of cleaning procedures.
- Fully trained, uniformed and experienced cleaning staff.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Constant communication with the property owners.
- Powerful equipment and organic-based materials for health-safe and eco-friendly cleaning.
- Non-stop availability – we work on all holidays as well.
- Short-notice service – we usually perform the procedures within 2-3 days after you call us.
- Outstanding customer support.
Professional Full House Clean Keeps Your Landlord Happy
Welcome to Anyclean – your trusted end of tenancy cleaning provider in any given residential area of North London. We are among the leading service contractors in the capital, offering countless tenants a reliable solution to their moving out cleaning problem. Anyclean lets you concentrate on the more pressing tasks of your transition while taking expert care of the sanitary and hygienic treatment of your former residence.
Our company was founded in 1998 and for the last eighteen years we have amassed the necessary knowledge and professional routine to deliver swift and effective cleaning solutions to any type of residence in North London. Each of the proficient teams at your disposal is fully trained, uniformed, and equipped with cutting-edge, powerful machines and biodegradable detergents for premium results that can meet even the most exacting of requirements. You can take advantage of their expertise seven days per week, all throughout the year. You can even book us on National and Banking Holidays!
Our company delivers complete customer satisfaction and guarantees unwavering quality control throughout all its procedures. We constantly work with landlords and property owners to make sure all their requirements and needs are met accordingly by Anyclean's London end of tenancy cleaners.
How Much Does End of Tenancy Cleaning Cost?
Since the very inception of the company back in 1998, we have abided by the principle to deliver affordable services without making a compromise with quality. Today, more than eighteen years later, we operate by the same rule. You should not worry that the end of tenancy cleaning will cost you a fortune – in fact, our rates are perfectly reasonable as compared to the present-day market realities. Besides, we have adopted a system of standardized fixed estimates that avoid any unpleasant surprises when you receive the bill.
- Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking fees.
- Our teams need one parking spot for the Anyclean minibuses that transport our equipment. If no parking spot is available, additional fees may apply.
- If you want to add carpet cleaning, please notify us accordingly. The service is not included in the original packages.
Cleaning Teams, Equipment, and Materials
Anyclean has a strict cleaning contractors selection policy that has helped us gather a team of dedicated, energetic, and hard working young professionals who like their job and understand its importance. We do not spare time and effort in their training, which includes theoretical courses and practical tests as well as extensive on-site drills. But we do not limit the learning process to the initial 12-week training program – in fact, we urge our cleaners to specialize in at least one sub-field of action like carpet, window or floor cleaning. Our long-standing partnership with training institutions such as the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy means the Anyclean technicians are among the best prepared in the city.
To make sure that you receive the required results we back this up with an impressive arsenal of powerful, latest-generation cleaning equipment, provided by the leading manufacturers in the UK. We also pay special attention to the materials we use in every procedure. Our preference is to rely on organic-based detergents and natural cleaning agents whenever possible.
Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor and complies with all the latest COSHH regulations for safety environment at the working place. We have rigourous risk assessment and prevention policies to eliminate any hazard to both our staff and your property. Furthermore, the company is covered by a comprehensive Insurance and Liability policy.
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we can help you schedule your end of tenancy cleaning procedure right away!
Our customer support centre hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 09.00-18.00
- Saturday – Sunday: 10.00-16.00
We are fully committed to meeting all your sanitary and hygienic requirements, operating on 100% throughout every chore we perform. We can guarantee complete customer satisfaction with the help of our two levels of quality control. We have a quality supervisor in every cleaning team – usually a former cleaner who has an intrinsic knowledge of the job and can spot a problem right away.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We usually invite our customers and their landlords to joins for these screenings - should there be any problems, we can address them immediately (all additional chores, if necessary, are free of charge).
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
Anyclean is available for any address in North London:
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our Checkout Cleaning Task Sheet
There is only one purpose when we arrive at a cleaning site – to clean it so deeply and thoroughly that when we leave it is in perfect sanitary condition. Every residence poses a different challenge and our knowledge and a few tricks up the sleeve allow us to react accordingly. We are not afraid to get our hands dirty and in most of the cases our cleaners concentrate on the following chores:
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of the entire premise.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving of all light furniture (tables, stools, chairs, armchairs) and sweeping underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and dusting of all blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door handles and frames.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, wooden, and plastic surfaces.
- Garbage disposal.
Cleaning tasks in the kitchen
- Fridge defrost, cleaning from the inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean, removal of any accumulated grease, grime or rust.
- Cleaning and dusting of all drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils (microwave oven, coffee machine, mixer, toaster, etc.).
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and taps.
- Disposal of any beverages and food products.
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
Cleaning tasks in the bathroom
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning – shower curtain, sink, taps, drawers, shelves, mirrors, etc.
- Shower cabin/bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“With Anyclean, I know that I will get a swift and effective service. I had booked you before a couple of times to clean my carpets, and I knew I could trust you to take care of the tenancy cleaning as well!”
“The best deal throughout the whole moving ordeal – finding Anyclean! When I settle at my new place I am definitely booking you for my weekly home cleaning!”
“It is in the small details that true perfection is revealed – in your case that surely is the customer support. It is friendly, swift, and efficient. It took me about five minutes to set up the appointment and the next thing I knew – my landlord called me to say how impressed he was with the cleaning job!”