First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Willesden NW10
Experienced NW10 Move Out Cleaners
Why Is Anyclean The Best Checkout Cleaning Choice In Willesden?
- Competitive price rates and the best ratio between quality and cost of service
- Multiple payment options
- Detailed service packages that address all hygienic requirements of your landlords
- Perfectly trained and experienced domestic cleaning specialists
- Extremely easy to book, via email or phone
- Non-stop availability - including all National and Bank Holidays
- Pre-booked and short-notice appointments; emergency sanitary help for extreme cases
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy
- Commitment to excellence and a 100% customer satisfaction rate
- Powerful professional equipment and the best detergents available on the market today.
Your Comfort Is Our Top Priority - Post-tenancy Cleaning In North West London By Anyclean
How much time do I need for the post-tenancy cleaning? Can I meet all my landlord's requirements? What detergents do I need to buy? These are just a few of the questions all tenants have to answer when the move out from their rentals. Well, not all of them - the Anyclean customers do not have to worry about a single thing! If you live in Willesden or any of the adjacent neighbourhoods you can order your sanitary treatment today in less than ten minutes. Let us worry about everything else concerning the planning and execution of the procedure!
Anyclean is a London-based domestic and commercial cleaning contractor founded in 1998. For almost twenty years of service, we have gained the reputation of a partner that always gets the job done - quickly and effectively. We work with some of the best trained and highly-skilled professionals in our field, experts with hundreds of successful procedures behind their back who have the knowledge and experience to deal with any hygienic problem.
Rest assured, booking a professional after-vacancy cleaning provider will greatly impress your landlord. We will contact them and find out their preferences and requirements for the procedure. We will also make sure they have the final say for the results, once we are done.
Does our offer sound like something you can really use right now? Do not wait a minute longer, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, choose the most suitable date for our visit, and then enjoy your free time!
Anyclean's End of Lease Cleaning Pricing Policy
All things mentioned above look very good but how much would that luxury cost? First of all, it is not a luxury - given the money you will spend on detergents and the time wasted in scrubbing and polishing, our service packages might actually save you a few pounds. Second, we can give you a quick and precise answer - just provide us with the number of rooms in the residence and the floor covering type (carpets or not), and we will come back with a price quote immediately. The necessary hours for the completion of the procedure are not relevant to the cost of service, so do not worry about any unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives.
- All detergents and additional materials (sponges, paper towels, etc.) are included in the price.
- No contract fees or hidden charges - you only pay for the service you get.
- Hot water extraction for carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture is not included in the package. If you want to add it, Anyclean offers you some exclusive discounts.
- Our teams need a parking spot for the vehicles we transport the equipment with. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
Our Rental Property Cleaning Teams Always Deliver The Expected Results
Hard work, attention to detail, and desire to improve - these are the tenants of our long-standing professional success. We can only sustain it if all our cleaners and subcontractors abide by the rules and operative guidelines we have enforced to make sure your demands are met efficiently.
The home cleaning industry has made huge strides in the last few years, especially regarding equipment and materials. To make sure our specialists are on top of the game and in touch with the latest trends in the business, we provide them with access to the most advanced training programmes in the country. Our partners from the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association are widely recognised as the industry's leading educational institutions - our technicians frequently take part in their training camps.
We've Been Busy in Your Area
Let's Make Sure You Get Your Security Deposit Back
Book Your After-tenancy Cleaning Quote In Minutes!
Booking Anyclean is the easiest thing you will do throughout your transition. If you call us on 020 7099 6964, our customer support will help you schedule your appointment in less than ten minutes. If you choose the Contact form instead, just fill in your details, and we will come back to you ASAP. You can get in touch with us:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
Quality Control For Every House Deep-clean
How can we sustain it on a permanent basis? It is much easier than you might think - we just know what the customers expect from us, and we deliver it in the quickest and most efficient way possible. There are three rules we follow to make sure our customers always get the results they expect from us:
- We perform a strict quality control for every cleaning appointment.
- If there is any problem with the final results, our team will come back and re-clean the spot - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Estate Managers And Landlords
We communicate effectively with the property owners, understanding they have a much stronger vested interest in the procedure.
Local Leaders In Checkout Cleaning
You can rely on Anyclean's help in every corner of North West London, including the residential areas of:
- End of tenancy cleaning Camden
- End of tenancy cleaning Cricklewood NW2
- End of tenancy cleaning Belsize Park NW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Hampstead Village NW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Hendon NW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Kilburn NW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Golders Green NW11
- End of tenancy cleaning Mill Hill NW7
- End of tenancy cleaning St John's Wood NW8
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.8-mile perimeter around Willesden Green subway station at Walm Ln, London NW2 4QT, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
The Post-tenancy Treatment - Overview
If that is the first time you have to deal with such a procedure - imagine what you do for your annual spring brush-up and then muscle it up with professional equipment. After hundreds of successful jobs, our experts know where to look for potential problems and how to counter them. But our service package is not based exclusively on high-traffic areas - we treat everything we can get our hands on, and even move a thing or two to ensure more thorough effort.
Please keep in mind that the following list is standardised - we can easily adjust to the peculiarities of every residence, if necessary.
General sanitary tasks
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Indoor window cleaning
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence, with a focus on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Moving of all light furniture (armchairs, ottomans, coffee tables, chairs, stools) and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ceiling fans, and ventilation systems
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames, and handles
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, wooden, plastic, and metal surfaces
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Specific tasks in the kitchen
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Cleaning of all utensils and electric appliances, including the microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Thorough cleaning of the fridge - from the inside and out
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment - removal of grease, stains, and rust
- Thorough dishwasher treatment - cleaning and sanitising, removal of rust and scale
- Cleaning and sanitising of all recycle bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any beverages and food products left behind.
Specific tasks in the bathroom
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal
- Cleaning of all bathroom vanities - mirrors, shelves, drawers, shower curtains, sink, taps, etc.
What Do Customers Say About The Move Out Cleaning Results?
"I cannot decide what impressed me more - your cleaning efficiency (stunning!) or your punctuality and serious attitude. I am so glad I chose a service provider that understands the importance of delivering what they promise!"
Mandy C., Churchill Rd, London NW2 5EE
"The street-side windows have never looked so clean and spotless. Even if that were the only result of the procedure, it would have still been worth the price!"
Sherylin T., Cobbold Rd, London NW10 9SX
"Whenever I hear that my tenants have chosen Anyclean as their service provider, I am content and confident in the results of the move-out cleaning procedure. Hats off to a decade of perfect delivery!"
Malcolm P., Dalmeyer Rd, London NW10 2XA