End Of Tenancy Cleaning Camden NW1
Your End of Tenancy Cleaning Choice In Camden Town NW1
Professional all-round cleaning is an integral part of any tenancy contract nowadays, though many people tend to overlook it. When you change your place of residence, you are expected to leave the place in pristine condition – and that is hardly the task you want to tackle alone.
Anyclean is a leading North West London cleaning service provider that can help you throughout the process of transition. We have more than fifteen years of experience and the reputation of a reliable partner who always gets the job done. Our company is well-known among landlords and housing property companies, so choosing us would be the first step to a hassle-free and smooth post-vacancy cleaning experience.
You can take advantage of our top-notch services seven days per week – just give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up an appointment to see how we can help you most effectively.
Why Choose Us As Your Camden Town Move-out Cleaning Partner?
- We offer competitive price rates and complete customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding reputation among landlords and property owners.
- Fully trained, experienced, and uniformed staff.
- A comprehensive range of cleaning procedures.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Multiple payment options.
- Quick scheduling – we usually perform the cleaning within 72 hours of your first call.
- Non-stop availability - you can count on our teams even on National and Bank Holidays.
- Perfect reliability – we can re-clean any problematic area of the residence if required by the landlord.
- Friendly and helpful customer support – we are with you every step of the process.
Anyclean works with a standardized system of fixed price estimates that may slightly vary according to residence peculiarities. Please notice, that tenancy carpet cleaning is not included in the regular package and you have to notify us that you want it included.
All Anyclean price quotes are final and are not a subject of change. If your residential building does not have free parking space, parking fees may apply. In case re-clean is needed for any procedure in the package, we perform it FREE of charge. All necessary detergents for the treatment are included in the cost of service.
Step By Step Service Performance
Meeting your requirements – when you first get in touch with us, our primary task is to get as much information for the potential cleaning task as possible. We want to know if there are specific clauses in your tenancy contract, how many rooms are there in the residence and how fast you need the place cleaned.
Working out the landlord’s preferences – before we get to the cleaning, we always meet with your landlord or housing company to work out their specific requirements. In our experience, this can save both sides a lot of time and nerves.
Top-notch cleaning – our tenancy cleaning teams will do their magic to bring your former home to the condition it was the day you moved in (or better). After the cleaning, the entire premise is checked by an Anyclean quality control manager who makes sure all tasks in the cleaning sheet are ticked off.
Making sure our customers are satisfied – for most cleaning companies the job is done once the spots and stains are away. That is not our attitude. We want to hear back from our customers and their landlords and usually invite the latter to do the final checkup with us.
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
It is impossible to fit every home to a schematic approach as every residence differs in size, cleaning problems, and areas that need more attention. The following task sheet will give you a very good notion of how thorough and multilateral our cleaning approach is.
General cleaning tasks
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Vacuum cleaning of all mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- Sweeping and vacuum cleaning of all premises.
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- Polishing of all wooden, metal, glass, and plastic surfaces.
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Dusting of all window sill, shutters, curtains, and blinds.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Disposing of any food supplies left behind.
- Thorough cupboards and drawers cleaning.
- Cleaning of all cooking surfaces.
- Kitchen sink and taps cleaning and polishing
- Oven and stove deep-clean, removal of any accumulated grease, rust or stains.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances (microwave oven, mixer, coffee machince, toaster).
- Defrost and thorough fridge cleaning.
- Cleaning of all waste bins; restocking with disposable plastic bags.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Tile floor cleaning and sanitising with anti-bacterium detergents.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Shower screen/ bathtub cleaning.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal.
- Cleaning of all cupboards and bathroom vanities.
The Anyclean Expert Teams
We are proud to employ with some truly amazing, dedicated, driven, and hardworking professionals who have helped us built one of the leading cleaning companies in London. Our tenancy cleaning teams, however, arguably consist of Anyclean’s best professionals. It takes a lot of experience and successfully performed tasks to be even considered for one of our tenancy squads. Once our technicians become a part of them, they know their performance will be put under the microscope.
Here are the things you can expect from our team. First and foremost - result-oriented mindset. When we get a task, we do not stop until we see it finished. We always try to excel and do our best, no matter how tough the cleaning situation might be. All our specialists have the necessary expertise to choose the best cleaning method, detergent or piece of equipment to deal with the problem at hand. We work fast and effectively, with an attention for detail.
Where can you find us?
Not a Camden Town resident? Nothing to worry about, you can also rely on Anyclean in the areas nearby:
- End of tenancy cleaning Hampstead NW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Hendon NW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Cricklewood NW2
- End of tenancy cleaning Willesden NW10
- End of tenancy cleaning Kilburn NW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Kentish Town NW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Mill Hill NW7.
Get In Touch
Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and we will set up an appointment to visit your residence and confirm a date for the cleaning procedure. You can also use our contact for and we will get back in touch within 24 hours!
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“The best cleaning company in town! I like your professional attitude and how serious you are about getting the job done. I had no problem with my landlord and moved out according to plan!”
“A five-star service from start to finish! We appreciate the fact that you took over the negotiating process about the whole cleaning thing with our housing estate company and moved the documentation for us – you spared us a ton of trouble!”
Emily and John C.
“Three families have moved in and out of my property and in all these cases I have advised them to use Anyclean as the tenancy cleaning contractor. I have complete and utter faith in your abilities, guys – keep up the great work!” -
Jack M., landlord in NW1