Top-level End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Thurrock RM20
Hassle-free After-vacancy Cleaning Services In RM20
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your Move Out Cleaning?
- Completely hassle-free customer experience
- Available seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included
- Affordable prices with no hidden fees or contract charges
- Highly effective and result-oriented crews
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- We provide same-day and emergency bookings at regular rates
- Bullet-proof quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Extremely easy to book
Reliable Tenancy Cleaning Crews In West Thurrock
All our technicians go through a meticulous training programme that teaches them the basics of housekeeping both practically and theoretically. Then they have to pass on-site practice tests before we assign them to one of our task-force teams. Thus the cleaning squads we send to your home are the perfect blend of experience and new energy, between routine and youthful drive.
But the initial training is the first step toward excellence. Even our most experienced experts, people who have been in the business for over a decade, train and hone their skills on a permanent basis. With the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy, we give our staff access to the most advanced educational courses in the country.
What Have We Cleaned Lately In RM20?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
When you call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email, our first task is to find the best date and hour that suits your schedule. Then we will sort out some tiny details and will send you a preliminary price quote.
Unlike any other service we provide, tenancy cleaning by default serves not only our customers but their landlords as well. Thus we are committed to taking into account their preferences, requirements, and suggestions, whenever possible. We also try to be as transparent and inclusive about our service as the job allows it. We invite landlords and property owners to do the final check-ups with us, and they can require further cleaning for any given chore – we would be perfectly willing to do it, free of charge.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Aveley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Badgers Dene
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Barnes Cray
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chadwell St Mary
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chafford Hundred
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Crayford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Dartford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ebbsfleet Valley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Gravesend
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Greenhithe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Grays
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Northfleet
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Stifford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Orsett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Purfleet
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Swanscombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Stifford
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around West Thurrock Memorial Ground at 1 Park Ave, Grays RM20 3BX, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
What Does Our Post-tenancy Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Did You Know That...?
West Thurrock is a part of Thurrock located on the North of the River Thames. It is very close to the well known shopping centre Lakeside. The nearest railway stations are Chafford Hundred, Grays and Purfleet operated by C2C.