Top-level End of Tenancy Cleaning Aveley RM15
Trustworthy Post-vacancy Cleaning Contractors In RM15
Why Book Anyclean For Your Checkout Cleaning?
- A team of highly skilled and result-oriented cleaners
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists you will find on the market
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees or contract charges
- Strict quality control
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
- We work non-stop, all holidays included
- Same-day and emergency bookings available at the regular fees
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Our First-class Crews Always Mean Business
All our tenancy cleaning specialists have to undergo extensive and rigorous training program to be included on the shortlist of candidates for these jobs. Most of the team members have long years of experience in other branches of our cleaning business – carpet, home, window or office cleaning. This should come to show you that we consider the end of tenancy cleaning as the crop of the cream of all professional tasks we deal with – and we invest the appropriate effort and energy in it.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments in Aveley
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same.
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We will get in touch with your landlords and talk with them about their preferences and expectations from the procedure. We also invite them to join us during our final inspections, so that if they have any misgivings about the results, we can address them immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bulphan
- End of tenancy cleaning Chadwell St Mary
- End of tenancy cleaning Chafford Hundred
- End of tenancy cleaning Cranham
- End of tenancy cleaning North Ockendon
- End of tenancy cleaning North Stifford
- End of tenancy cleaning Orsett
- End of tenancy cleaning Purfleet
- End of tenancy cleaning Rainham
- End of tenancy cleaning Hornchurch
- End of tenancy cleaning South Ockendon
- End of tenancy cleaning South Stifford
- End of tenancy cleaning Upminster
- End of tenancy cleaning Wennington
- End of tenancy cleaning West Thurrock
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Aveley Community Hub & Library at Recreation Ground Car Park, High St, Aveley, South Ockendon RM15 4BY, United Kingdom
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
I am moving out from Crescent Way, Aveley RM15 4TJ. Can I book you for tomorrow, or even better - today?
If you call us before noon, we might be able to set up the cleaning appointment for the same day.
A Quick Look At Our Cleaning Checklist
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- St Michael’s Church. Located on Aveley High Street, it is a Church of England facility, and one of the two churches in the Parish of Aveley and Purfleet. The church was erected in the 12th century and contains the 14th century memorial brass of Radulphus de Knevynton. The facility was declared unsafe in the 19th century. It was recommended that the church should be pulled down but, fortunately, the parishioners raised 1,000 pounds and saved the venue. Today St Michael’s is home to a large and growing community of Christ’s people of all ages, ethnicities and social backgrounds. With a mission to encourage young people and adults to attend worship and be involved in the community life, this church is a vital part of the local community. It also home to an active group for prayer and healing which meets regularly at members’ houses. The church boasts also a Women’s Fellowship Group, a Parish Community Lunch Club, and a Social and Fundraising committee.
- Aveley Football Club is one of the two non-league football clubs based in Aveley (the other one is Thurrock FC, who play at Ship Lane). Aveley was established in 1927 and play at Mill Field. The club played in local leagues until World War Two. Club activities were then suspended during the war, to be reformed in 1946 when they joined the Thurrock Combination League. Aveley twice won the Essex Junior Cup, in 1948 and 1949. On the site of the club’s ground is a friendly Tea Bar, offering a selection of hot and cold drinks, burgers, hot dogs and sweets.
- Belhus Golf Course is also located in Aveley RM15, near the site of the former Belhus Mansion. The site consists of a golf course, a country park and a former stately home. Belhus is a well established 18 hole course with a floodlit driving range, as well as an indoor swimming pool. The name of the course, and park, derives from the nearby Belhus mansion, which was the home of the Barrett-Lennard family. Belhus Golf Course is a friendly place where golf enthusiasts of all ages and standards are welcomed to play. Whether you are planning a round of golf, or you just want to spend a nice time enjoying the tranquil surrounding of the park, it is worth the visit at the Belhus Golf Course.