Top-tier End Of Tenancy Cleaning Grays RM17
Professional Move Out Cleaning In RM17 By Anyclean
Why Is Anyclean The Best Post-vacancy Cleaning Choice You Can Make?
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
- Affordable fixed price rates - there are no hidden fees or charges
- We are at your disposal even on Bank and National Holidays
- No compromises with quality - mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Constant communication with the property owners
- A team of experienced and hard working specialists
- Same-day and emergency bookings available
- Extremely easy to book
What Makes Our Cleaning Crews So Effective?
Many of our seasoned post-tenancy cleaners have more than a decade of experience and hundreds of procedures behind their back. They have come across every possible home maintenance or sanitary problem you can think of, and taken care of it quickly and effectively. Experience and skills aside, our staff undergoes training courses at two of the most reputable educational institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What is even more important – they are strongly motivated, hardworking individuals who enjoy their job and come to work every day looking for a good cleaning challenge.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Grays
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
When you call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email, our first task is to find the best date and hour that suits your schedule. Then we will sort out some tiny details and will send you a preliminary price quote.
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Badgers Dene
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chadwell St Mary
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chafford Hundred
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Gravesend
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Northfleet
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Stifford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Orsett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Stifford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tilbury
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Thurrock
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Grays Shopping Centre at Crown Rd, Grays RM17 6QE, United Kingdom
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
What Do We Cover During A Tenancy Deep-clean?
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
Grays is the largest town in the borough of Thurrock. Grays Beach, Thurrock History Museum and Thameside Theatre are just some of the landmarks of the area. Grays has good transport links. It is close to M25 and A13 as well as trains operate from Grays railway station.
Grays is the largest town in Thurrock and home to the local history museum. Located on Orsett Road, Grays RM17, this extensive museum and gallery is based in the Thameside Complex. The facility has 40 permanent displays and 20 temporary exhibitions. In total it houses over 1,500 objects and artefacts that interpret about 250,000 years of the area’s history. Some of the most interesting objects at the museum include the mammoth of Aveley, historic horse equipment, a Roman coin dating from as far as 75BC and much more.