Top-level End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chadwell St Mary RM16
Hassle-free Checkout Cleaning Services In RM16 By Anyclean
What Makes Anyclean The Best Move Out Cleaning Choice?
- We have helped RM16 tenants with their post-tenancy cleaning since 1998
- A team of skilled and hard working technicians
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- Affordable prices with no hidden fees
- Strict quality control for every job
- We always get in touch with the property owners
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day and emergency bookings available
Our Top-tier Cleaners Work Tirelessly For Your Comfort
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best in and around London.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In RM16
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
While we have complete faith in the skills of our experts, even the best cleaners might have a bad day. We cannot, however, allow any lapses in our service delivery - this is not the way to sustain 100% customer satisfaction rate. Anyclean assigns special quality control supervisors to make sure all tasks and results comply with the operative guidelines of the company. We also pay great attention to your feedback and requirements - if either you or your landlords are not happy with the final results, our team will come back to re-clean the problematic spots, completely free of charge!
Beneficial For Property Owners
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Aveley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Badgers Dene
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bulphan
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chafford Hundred
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cranham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning East Tilbury
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Grays
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Stifford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Orsett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tilbury
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Upminster
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Thurrock
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Delta Business School at 43 Ruskin Rd, Grays RM16 4HB, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Do I have to buy any extra cleaning materials before the job?
No, the Anyclean tenancy cleaning crews will bring everything they need for the treatment with them.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
What Do We Clean During A Post-contract Treatment?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
The term Chadwell St Mary refers to a slightly scattered village situated within the unitary authority of Thurrock, Essex. The name of the settlement comes from the original parish church which was dedicated to the Virgin Mary. Situated at the crossroads that overlook the local marshes, the church still keeps a number of Norman features, and is a grade I listed building.
Chadwell St Mary was at serious risk from bombings during the World War Two. It was both because of the area’s proximity to Tilbury Docks and because Nazi’s bombers used the Thames to navigate to the Capital. Therefore an anti-aircraft equipment was based on former heathland just south of the Greyhound pub.