Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Westminster SW1
Top-level Move Out Cleaning In SW1 By Anyclean
Providing excellent post-tenancy cleaning services in Westminster since 1998
Why Should You Choose Us To Do Your Checkout Cleaning?
- A team of perfectly trained and knowledgeable experts
- A comprehensive checklist of home cleaning chores
- Some of the most competitive price rates you can find in South West London
- No hidden fees or contract charges
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Same-day and emergency bookings available at the regular rates
- Constant communication with the landlords
How Much Does It Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Do We Cover During An After-vacancy Cleaning?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Excellent SW1 Post-contract Cleaning Crews
All our tenancy cleaning specialists have to undergo extensive and rigorous training program to be included on the shortlist of candidates for these jobs. Most of the team members have long years of experience in other branches of our cleaning business – carpet, home, window or office cleaning. This should come to show you that we consider the end of tenancy cleaning as the crop of the cream of all professional tasks we deal with – and we invest the appropriate effort and energy in it.
Our Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In Westminster
- Same-day post-vacancy cleaning at Great Peter St, Westminster, London SW1P 2HD.
- Move out deep clean at St Matthew St, Westminster, London SW1P 2JT.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Horseferry Rd, Westminster, London SW1P 2TX.
- Post-lease cleaning at Artillery Row, Westminster, London SW1P 1RH.
A Hassle-free Service Process For Happy Customers
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
While we are perfectly confident about the quality of performance we deliver, a final check in the customer's presence is absolutely mandatory. In the unlikely event of a cleaning lapse or any other problem, our specialists will come back and address the issue. Please remember - any re-clean procedure is FREE OF CHARGE!
Benefits For The Property Owners
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
The Local Leaders In Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier South West London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- The Westminster Abbey at 20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA. The heart of the British monarchy which witnessed the coronation of every monarch since William the Conqueror (and a few weddings, too).
- The Buckingham Palace - arguably the most famous active royal residence in the world.
- Big Ben and the House of Parliament
- The Cinamon Club at The Old Westminster Library, Great Smith St, Westminster, London SW1P 3BU. Well, after all the sightseeing, how about a cocktail at one of the premier Indian restaurants and bars in the heart of the city.