Affordable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Battersea SW11
Experienced Move-out Cleaning Specialists In SW11
What Makes Us The Best End of Lease Cleaning Contractor In SW11?
- 20+ years of experience and hundreds of tenancy cleaning jobs behind our back
- A team of highly qualified house cleaning technicians
- Affordable offers
- Fixed price estimates with no hidden fees or charges
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- We meet all cleaning requirements of your landlords/estate managers
- Anyclean is available seven days per week, all Holidays included.
Choose The Best Rental Property Cleaning Service In South West London
Are you at a loss trying to find a reliable end of tenancy cleaning contractor in Battersea? Do not worry, there is a quick and easy solution to your problem! Anyclean has been in the cleaning business since 1998, offering premium quality services at affordable price rates all around London. Our experienced and highly skilled technicians are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year!
Call 020 7099 6964 and book your quote with Anyclean right away! We work on extremely short notice and can schedule your cleaning within 2-3 days. You do not need to worry about detergents or any preliminary treatment – just make sure we have access to the premises, and we will take care of everything else. Our professional brand is well-known among landlords and property owners in Southwest London and Battersea SW11 in particular. We will keep in constant touch with them and pay special attention to their requirements and suggestions.
Anyclean is committed to excellence of performance and complete customer satisfaction. We never shy away from a cleaning challenge, and we are perfectly confident of our knowledge and expertise. Rest assured, when you sign up for our services, you put your end of tenancy cleaning worries behind you!
How Much Will Your Tenancy Deep-clean Cost?
Are you sick and tired of dubious offers that cannot give you even a single concrete number? Well, Anyclean is completely open and transparent about its prices. Our fixed-rate system allows us to provide our customers with detailed price quotes before, and not after the procedure. Once you receive the quote, we cannot change it - there are no contract fees or hidden charges. Rest assured, with us you will always pay only for what you get.
*Our teams will need one parking spot for their vehicles. If your residential building does not provide one, additional parking fees may apply - we will notify you accordingly.
*Carpet cleaning is a separate service that is not included in the end of tenancy cleaning package. We do, however, offer substantial discounts if you book the two services together.
Our Checkout Cleaning Crews Are The Best In The Area!
The people who work for us are what sets us apart from the competition. We are proud to employ some of the most dedicated, hard working, and knowledgeable tenancy checkout professionals in London. They have more than a few tricks up their sleeves when it comes to dealing with problematic sanitary and hygienic issues. Our cleaning teams never shy away from a challenge and relish the struggle to finish a job as quickly and effectively as possible, while upholding premium standards of performance.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Battersea
Let's Make Sure You Meet Your Tenancy Agreement Obligations!
How Do You Book A Post-tenancy Cleaning Appointment With Anyclean?
Send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. You can also book an appointment on 020 7099 6964 – our call centre works Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
Strict Quality Control For House Cleaning Procedure
There are two key factors for our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Estate Managers And Landlords
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Trust The Local After-tenancy Cleaning Experts
In case you do not live in Battersea, you can still take advantage of our services anywhere in South West London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Chelsea SW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Earls Court SW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Fulham SW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake SW14
- End of tenancy cleaning Pimlico SW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon SW19
- End of tenancy cleaning Wandsworth SW18
- End of tenancy cleaning Barnes SW13
- End of tenancy cleaning Victoria SW1
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around the iconic Battersea Power Station at Circus Rd W, Nine Elms, London SW11 8AL, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
What does a move-out deep clean include?
You can check our comprehensive checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
How clean should a rental property be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
A Quick Look At Our Property Cleaning Task Sheet
The easier question would be is there anything that we do not clean - the answer is no. We will treat every item and surface we can get our hands on, with the proper care and attention to detail. Our crews do prioritise, concentrating on high traffic areas in every room. But we also clean corners and spots that usually get neglected in most households. Our ultimate goal is to leave the residence in pristine hygienic condition for its future inhabitants.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Cleaning of all utensils and appliances - microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Defrost and thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment, we remove any grease, rust, and stains
- Scrubbing and sanitising of the dishwasher, and removal of any accumulated limescale or rust
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning, including the sink, taps, shower curtains, mirrors, shelves, drawers, etc.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
What Do The Customers Say About Our Tenancy Cleaning Effort?
"It took Anyclean exactly 36 hours to plan and execute one of the most impressive move out cleaning jobs I have ever seen! You deserve all the praise you get, guys!"
Albert B., Strasburg Rd, London SW11 4LA
"I always advise my leaving tenants to book Anyclean for the checkout cleaning job - it solves 99% of the hassle!"
Patrick H., estate manager, Battersea
"I do not think that the kitchen has ever looked that clean. Outstanding job for a more than reasonable price."
Steven F., Warriner Gardens, London SW11 4EB