Top-level End Of Tenancy Cleaning Knightsbridge
Professional Checkout Cleaning In SW1 - Welcome To Anyclean
What Makes Us The Best Move Out Cleaning Provider In SW1?
- A team of skilled and result-oriented technicians
- One of the most comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- Competitive rates with no hidden fees or charges
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Friendly communication with the property owners
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion for every job
- Emergency and same-day appointments available at the regular fees
The Best Property Cleaning Crews In Knightsbridge
Some of our experts have been with us for over a decade – years of hard work, amassing great knowledge and tricks about dealing with any sort of cleaning-related issue you can think of. They are thorough, efficient, and pay attention to details – the perfect combination for a tenancy cleaning success! Our partners are also strictly punctual and excel in time management and efficiency - they value their time - and yours - too much to waste it.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments
We Guarantee That You Will Get The Security Deposit Back!
How Do You Book A Post-tenancy Cleaning Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
Quality Control For Every Rental Property Cleaning We Deliver
Anyclean fully commits to quality control and operational oversight. We assign experienced quality supervisors with the specific task to make sure all delivered results comply with the company's standards of excellence. We always get the job done. In the unlikely event of lapses in quality or unsatisfactory results, our teams will repeat all necessary procedures - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners And Estate Managers
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Trust The Local After-tenancy Cleaning Experts
Anyclean provides its top-tier South West London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 2-mile radius around the Knightsbridge station of the Underground at Sloane St, London SW3 1ED, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Do We Cover During An End of Lease Deep-clean?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
- Knightsbridge is a road in Central London which runs from Hyde Park to Brompton Road. It is a home to many expensive shops including Harrods. Also a lot of rich people live in the area and the properties are among the most expensive ones in the world. The area has many notable residents- Roman Abramovich, Hugh Grant and many more musicians and models.
- Nearest places and residential areas include: Brompton, Belgravia, Chelsea, South Kensington, Mayfair, and Hyde Park.
- Knightsbridge is a road that gives its name to an inclusive district in central London. This area, which was also known as Kingesbridge and Knyghtbrigg in the past, was, until recently, considered dangerous for travellers who approach London by the great western road.
- Knightsbridge is now one of West End’s most fashionable parts, comprising Lowndes Square, Trevor Square, Wilton – crescent, Belgrave – square, as well as several mansions overlooking Hyde Park.
- On the south side of the road, at the entrance from London, is St. George’s Hospital. The hospital was established in 1773 in a country home that was built by James Lane, 2nd Viscount Lanesborough. The three-storey red brick building of the hospital was of simple design and located in the area of Knightsbridge due to its reputation for healthy countryside air.
- Knightsbridge also contains the Kingston House estate. It is a residential area within the City of Westminster, located between Prince’s Gate and Ennismore Street. Kingston House estate includes many house around Ennismore Gardens, as well as the Kingston House flats, which were built during the 1930s on the site of the original Kingston House.
- Kingston House was a Palladian mansion that was established during the mid-18th century for Elizabeth Chudleigh, Duchess of Kingston. In 1788, when she dies, the mansion passed to the Duke’s nephew Charles Pierrepont, 1st Earl Manvers.
There are three churches in Knightsbridge:
- St Paul’s Church Knightsbridge. Founded in 1743, it is one of the most beautiful Anglican Victorian churches in London. The church is located at 32a Wilton Place, Knightsbridge SW1.
- Holy Trinity Church. The church which was rebuilt in 1789, originally belonged to an ancient hospital under the jurisdiction of the Abbot of Westminster.
- All Saints. Located at 109-125 Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge SW1, it is a modern church which was erected in 1849.