Office Cleaning Islington N1
Trustworthy Corporate And Commercial Cleaning Contractors In Islington N1
Welcome to Anyclean Premium Ltd – the home of the most reliable and hardworking office cleaning teams in North London. Our company was founded in 1998 with the singular purpose of delivering high quality residential and commercial cleaning services at affordable price rates in the Greater London area. We have pursued this goal relentlessly, to become a leader in our field of business, a respected sanitary maintenance partner to some of the largest Islington-based corporations as well as retail and family-run companies.
Anyclean employs some of the leading office cleaning specialists in the capital whose efforts are a guarantee for excellent quality of performance. We back up their skill set and knowledge with the latest generation, cutting-edge equipment and a powerful selection of biodegradable cleaning materials. We are a fully certified Safe Contractor with bullet-proof risk assessment and safety policy regulations that are in full compliance with the COSHH rules.
To book an appointment with an Anyclean customer representative, please give us a call on 020 7099 6964. Our call centre is available from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00 and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
You can also rely on our premium services in the areas nearby:
- Office cleaning City of London EC1
- Office cleaning Clerkenwell EC1
- Office cleaning Camden NW1
- Office cleaning Shoreditch E1
- Office cleaning Bethnal Green E2.
When you first get in touch with us and book an appointment, our primary task is to give you a precise price quote as quickly as possible. To that end, we need to visit and assess your office, determine the range of services you require as well as the total square footage of treatment and the frequency of visits that best suits your timetable. There is no schematic approach in price determination, but you can be certain Anyclean can offer you some of the most competitive rates and cost-effective service packages in North London.
As a counterpart to corporate agents and serious business entities, Anyclean understands the importance of legally determining the boundaries of our interaction. At the same time, we firmly believe that the only reason for our customers to continue using our services should be their effectiveness and the quality of results we deliver. Our contracts, therefore, are always open-ended and customers can terminate them at any given moment.
*We never charge contract or regular-term fees – our corporate, commercial, and retail customers only pay for the service they receive.
Office Cleaning with Anyclean – a decisive step towards business success
Keeping a sanitary perfect and appealing working environment has two obvious advantages. First, it convinces your partners of the quality of your establishment and the reliability of doing business with you. You have only one chance to make a first impression, and you cannot let small details like dirty floors or overflowing recycle bins ruin your credibility.
Then, there is the comfortable and ordered environment that you should create for the people who work for you. Nobody wants to come to a messy, under-maintained working station and spend their day in miserable conditions. The sanitary and hygienic conditions in an office separate the great companies from sloppy, unsuccessful ones.
Anyclean recognizes the importance of office cleaning and reacts accordingly. But we take our service a step further. Our experience and excellence in planning helps us adjust our performance so that we never disrupt the working rhythm of your business. We manage to deliver the results you require from us while at the same time leave you in full control of what is happening in the office – the schedule of appointments, their length and frequency and what we have to do – all this is subject to your choice alone!
What are the advantages of our offer?
- Eighteen years of experience in the field of office cleaning.
- Competitive price rates, no long-term binding contracts, exclusive discounts for large-scale corporate clients.
- Hardworking, expert, and fully uniformed cleaning teams.
- Flexible schedule of visits, tailor-made approach to your singular needs.
- A personal account manager for every corporate customer.
- Cutting-edge equipment and biodegradable cleaning components.
- A comprehensive set of sanitary maintenance services.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- Outstanding, all-round customer support.
What can we do for you?
We can take care of any hygienic or sanitary issue in your office space, as well as maintaining the overall order and outer appearance of any working station. Our customers can choose from the following set of services:
- Regular daily/weekly office cleaning and maintenance
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type)
- General areas cleaning and maintenance
- Washroom hygiene
- Janitorial supplies
- Builders office clean
- Specialized PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning.
How do we guarantee quality control?
We haven’t gained the reputation of one of the most reliable and effective office cleaning companies in North London by accident. Uncompromising quality control and upholding the highest standards of performance have been among the main reasons corporate customers rely on us for their regular hygienic maintenance.
To make sure all procedures and tasks comply with our quality regulations, we assign special QA supervisors with extensive experience in office cleaning. They oversee every step of the service process and fill in extensive screening spreadsheets that cover the results of every team in action.
We also lean heavily on our customers’ involvement in quality control. Your personal account manager is the transmission between your requirements and our cleaning teams – so take full advantage of them. We cherish your suggestions, requirements, and even the occasional negative feedback – it only helps us improve our performance.
The people who work for you all throughout the year
There is one further quality control safety valve that we cannot overlook – the people who work for us. They are dedicated, result-oriented, and hardworking – and they have tons of experience to step on. All of them have undergone extensive training and additional courses in at least one professional subcategory (window, carpet or office equipment cleaning). This allows us to compartmentalize our cleaning tasks, improving our time efficiency and the quality of results we deliver.
Professional certificates and accreditations
Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor, approved by the COSHH. We also hold the ISO:9001 and OHSAS:18001 certificates for outstanding health safety conditions at the working place and sustained excellence in business management. We are a proud member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA); all our cleaners undergo courses at the British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA).
Additional cleaning services to round up your corporate package
- High-rise window cleaning – regardless of height requirements or constructional features of any edifice, we can deliver efficient and low-cost cleaning solutions for your corporate building. We employ high-rise access techniques like abseil-rope, cradles, and hydraulic platforms – all of them meticulously tested and cleared as risk-free and health safe.
- Hard floor cleaning – do not neglect the regular maintenance of your imperious and grand-looking hard floors. We can treat marble, granite, limestone, terracotta, and more! The procedure includes stretch marks removal, diamond-pad glossing, and anti-slippery treatment.
- Steam-jet pressure washing – make sure you pay attention not only to the indoor environment of your office building but its immediate vicinity as well. Our pressure washing procedure will quickly and effectively remove grime, dust, chewing gum or any other unwanted residue from parking areas, sidewalks, walkways, driveways, fences, and railings.
Anyclean can offer you a comprehensive service that will keep your office, commercial, and retail space in pristine condition all throughout the year. For instant appointment bookings and price inquiries, please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an email via our Contact form.