First-class Office Cleaning Hackney
A Leader In The East London Office Cleaning Industry
Our Range Of Office Cleaning Services
Our office cleaning package comprises of two main parts – office cleaning and hygienic maintenance. Most corporate and business customers pick them both, but we give you the unique opportunity to select the procedures you need one by one from our service portfolio.
- Regular office cleaning - daily, weekly.
- Office carpet cleaning.
- Indoor window cleaning and glass polishing.
- Toilet and washroom hygienic maintenance.
- Desk and single cubicle cleaning and organising.
- General areas and staff rooms cleaning.
- Conference halls cleaning and maintenance.
- Office equipment and computer cleaning.
- Janitorial supplies.
- After-builders clean.
You can also choose from different options for the frequency of our visits – daily, twice a week or weekly. When you get in touch with us, we will set up an appointment to visit your office and help you choose the best set of services for your business.
When you first contact us, we will schedule a visit for one of our representatives to come and assess the potential cleaning site. The total price of our packages is determined by a number of factors - total square footage of treatment, the number of rooms in the premises, the range of services we deliver, approximate time for completion and so forth. We always provide our customers with a detailed price quote before, and never after a cleaning procedure. Anyclean usually charges per procedure, but large corporate customers may opt for monthly or other periodical payments. All service contracts we offer are non-binding and open-ended - there are no defaults pending, and you can terminate them whenever you see fit. At Anyclean, we firmly believe that the only reason you should continue booking us must be the quality of our performance.
Why Choose Anyclean as Your Commercial Contract Cleaning Company
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Office Cleaning With Anyclean Can Be A Game Changer For Your Business
Every manager and business owner in London understands the importance of competition - the ultimate driving force to success. But competition is only as good as the answer it provokes - whether you excel or crumble under pressure is entirely up to you and your staff.
Office cleaning and sanitary maintenance follow the same trend. Many growing businesses tend to neglect their maintenance budgets, preferring to invest in other aspects of their growth. But a health-safe, neat, and comfortable working space is a prerequisite for success in more than one regard. Many young professionals would not make a compromise with the physical environment they spend most of their day - why would they, if the competitor next door can offer them much more comfortable conditions? The point is even more pressing when it comes to customers - if your office is also the place where you interact with potential clients, it must convey quality, control, and efficiency. It must be the convincing first representation of yourself as a product or service provider; therefore it must be perfect.
For all the reasons mentioned above, you need a cleaning partner that fully comprehends the importance of the task and responds accordingly. You need a counterpart with the required tenacity, attention to detail, and result-oriented mindset, that will always deliver - in short, you need Anyclean!
What Makes Our Business Cleaning Teams The Number One Choice In Hackney?
First and foremost - our experience. Anyclean is particularly proud of its almost non-existent staff turnover - in fact, many of our specialists have been with us for over a decade. With hundreds of procedures behind their back in a wide range of conditions and sets of challenges, there is nothing that can surprise or stop them. We like to think of Anyclean as a sanitary maintenance juggernaut - we simply eliminate any hygienic problem, quickly and effectively. All our Hackney office cleaning specialists go through extensive training courses, equipment drills, and on-site practical tests. They further specialise in at least one sub-field - window, carpet or hard floor cleaning, office equipment maintenance or steam-jet pressure washing. Rest assured - there is no task that is too tough or too complicated for us, and if the job requires it, we will get our hands dirty!
Rigorous Quality Control For Complete Customer Satisfaction
Our experience shows that the strict quality control is the easiest way to avoid any complaints regarding our performance. We have detailed and straight-forward cleaning guidelines, and we assign supervisors to every team to make sure all chores and results comply with them. Additionally, Anyclean pays particular attention to its communication with customers. Your personal account manager is the lever you can use to control and improve the service experience - with comments, suggestions, and requirements. We kindly ask our clients to fill in monthly performance spreadsheets (whether you take part is entirely up to you!) so that we know which areas of our work need more effort and attention.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- We have been certified as a Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association; we also cooperate with the British Window Cleaning Academy to improve the skills of our technicians.
- We have the ISO:9001 International Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems.
- We also have the OHSAS:18001 certificate for outstanding health and safety conditions at the working place.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 4-mile perimeter around Hackney Central train station off Amhurst Rd, London E8 1LL, United Kingdom
Commercial And Business Cleaning Services By Anyclean In Hackney
Can you upgrade the quality of your office sanitary maintenance and decrease the spending on cleaning at the same time? Many office managers and business owners have to make the tough choice between the two options. But a growing number of Hackney companies have found the right solution to the dilemma - Anyclean's premium service packages for corporate and commercial clients.
Who are we? Anyclean has been among the most reliable and trustworthy office cleaning contractors in East and Central London for the past fifteen years. The company was founded in 1998 and has served some of the leading corporations in the capital. At the same time, a significant portion of our customer base is represented by small companies in the IT and services sector, local family-run businesses, book stores, food chains, etc. The skills, knowledge and professional expertise of our technicians allow us to deliver a wide range of cleaning procedures and sanitary maintenance tasks, sustaining the excellent quality of performance. At the same time, our efficiency and concentrated effort help us keep our prices bellow the average in our sector.
If you want to find out more about our services and what package would be most suitable for your business, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and book an appointment with one of Anyclean's customer representatives. Please remember - all our initial consultations are FREE OF CHARGE and non-binding.
Additional Premium Services You Can Book With Us
- Steam-jet Pressure Washing - applicable to all types of hard surface (including concrete, PVC, brick, wooden planks, and even glass). With the help of concentrated 5000 PSI steam jets we quickly remove dirt and grime from sidewalks, alleyways, frontways, driveways, parking areas, benches, fences, and railings. The treatment completely rejuvenates and beautifies the immediate surroundings of your office building.
- Hard floor cleaning - if you want your imperious granite, marble, terracotta or limestone floors to remain in pristine condition, that's the service you are looking for! Completely removes any stretch marks or stains, and recovers the original look of the surface. We add anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss to the package for your complete satisfaction.
- High-rise window cleaning - make sure the facade of your corporate building is spotless, regardless of the height or logistic difficulties of the job. With the help of cherry-pickers, cradles, and abseil-rope access system we can get to any area of the building. Best prices in Hackney guaranteed!