Pressure Washing Barnes
Patio And Driveway Cleaning In Barnes SW13 As It Should Be Done
No matter how often you wash your driveway or patio with running water, you will never achieve the long-lasting effect you are looking for. The problem is that spraying the concrete only removes the grime and dirt superfluously, and cannot deal with more persistent stains. You need something that is both more effective and does not take any time from your schedule, that is safe for your family and property, and can deliver obviously better results. This is precisely what Anyclean has to offer!
We rely on the pressure washing method that has proved to be the most powerful treatment method for exterior, hard-surface areas. Our technicians have worked on industrial-scale commercial sites all around London, facing seemingly impossible cleaning tasks - and yet, the heavy-duty equipment, the irresistible pressure gradient, and the concentrated force of impact always deliver the required results. Now, our Barnes SW13 residential customers can also take advantage of these premium-quality procedures. For a negligible fee, we will come to your address and take care of any outdoor area that needs rejuvenating! Grime, dirt, tree leaves, moss, old stains or more serious problems like graffiti or paint - we will quickly and effectively deal with them!
And the best thing about it - you do not have to lift a finger! Just choose the most suitable day, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and sit comfortably in your favourite armchair - we will take care of all the hard work! The Anyclean crews work only with pure water, so do not bother with any home detergents - we just need access to electricity for our machines.
Why Is Anyclean The Best Contractor To Do The Job In Barnes?
- We have more than twenty years of impeccable professional experience (grinding hard since 1998)
- We have worked on some of London's most challenging commercial sites and bring the knowledge we have gathered to your home
- Pressure washing is by far the most effective cleaning method for outdoor hard surfaces
- A team of highly competent, hard working, and result-oriented professionals
- Non-stop availability - we are at your disposal seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included
- The best patio and driveway cleaning deals in South West London; substantial discounts and special offers for regular customers
- We can treat a wide range of hard surfaces - concrete, natural stones, brick, metals, PVC, wooden planking, etc.
- Perfectly health-safe and eco-friendly treatment - we use no detergents whatsoever
- 0% risk for your property - we have run extensive tests to determine the suitable pressure settings for every surface
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Instant free quotes - get the pricing range of your service package in minutes!
Anyclean's Cleaning Portfolio At A Glance
We can help you rejuvenate and keep clean the following outdoor areas of your property:
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Driveways, front ways and sidewalks
- Patios and backyards
- Children's playgrounds
- Garden pathways
- Railings and fences
- The outdoor grill and barbecue area (thorough grease removal)
- The pool area
- Garden furniture - lounge chairs, wooden, plastic, and iron chairs, tables, benches, etc.
What Makes Pressure Washing So Effective?
There are three reasons why steam-jet cleaning is incomparable to any other exterior cleaning method:
- Effectively concentrated power. In most cases, we work within the 2500-3000 PSI range, which is still a few times more powerful than cleaning with running water. But that is not the limit of our equipment - if we are called to remove paint or graffiti, our machines can produce the irresistible 5000 PSI gradient - it will blast away anything in its path. What is even better - the spot of impact can be as wide as a few square inches, which helps us when fighting off persistent stains or particularly tricky areas.
- Necessary time for completion. Even the most spacious areas - patios, house facades, backyards - rarely require more than half an hour to clean. Besides, you do not need additional time to wait for the detergents to dry out or evaporate - because we do not use any. You can enjoy your home a couple of minutes after we are done!
- Much fewer resources needed. Detergents aside, we also waste much less water during a pressure washing procedure. The reason is simple - steam is the more effective cleaning tool, and we usually need 3 or even four times less the total amount of "fuel", compared to washing the same area with running water.
Sounds amazing, doesn't it? Trust us, you will be even more impressed when you see the results! Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 today and order your free quote with Anyclean - you will thank us later!