Pressure Washing Bermondsey
Hassle-free Patio And Driveway Cleaning Help In Bermondsey SE1 - Welcome To Anyclean
Anyclean is happy to present all its residential customers in Bermondsey with an ultra-effective and powerful treatment that will thoroughly change the way you look at exterior cleaning. If you own a house with substantial outdoor areas, our patio and driveway cleaning packages, based on the pressure washing method, are the best choice for sustainable sanitary maintenance. Forget about the old-fashioned cleaning with running water and some ineffective detergent - it can neither achieve the required results nor can it cope with more persistent problems. On the contrary, the relentless concentrated steam jets of up to 5000 PSI will blast away any accumulated grime and dirt, tree leaves and small particles, and can even be employed for stain, paint, and graffiti removal.
Some homeowners are concerned that such a powerful treatment might pose dangers to their property. Rest assured, we have run extensive tests to determine the most suitable setting for each surface we work on. Our knowledgeable and skilled technicians have more than enough experience treating concrete, metals, wooden planking, PVC, tiles, natural-stone surfaces, brick and mortar, etc. For all the long years of hard work, we haven't had a single accident or a constructional problem while performing a pressure washing procedure.
The Anyclean crews are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year in Bermondsey SE1 and all of South East London. This is a four-season offer - we can perform the patio and driveway cleaning in a wide range of weather conditions, with unfailing levels of efficiency. All you need to do is pick up a suitable date in your calendar and give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - we will take care of all the rest!
Why Is Anyclean The Number One Choice For The Job In Bermondsey?
- We work with the most powerful heavy-duty equipment in the industry (Lowe, Karcher, Honda)
- Anyclen has a team of hard working, perfectly trained, and friendly technicians
- We can fully rejuvenate any hard-surface exterior area of your SE1 property
- We can work on a wide range of hard surfaces - from concrete and metals to glass and PVC
- We will remove any accumulated residue from the treated surface and help with long-standing problems like oil-based stains or graffiti
- The procedure is perfectly safe for the health of your family and pets, and friendly towards the environment - we do not employ any chemical-based products
- You can book us seven days per week, 365 days in the year (except for days with particularly poor weather conditions like heavy snowfall or prolonged rainstorms)
- Bullet-proof quality control policy - we always make sure you get the promised results
- Great prices and the best correlation between quality and cost of service.
What Parts Of Your Home Can We Clean?
- Front ways, driveways, and sidewalks
- Veranda fronts and house facades
- Patios and backyards
- Railings and fences
- Garden pathways
- Outdoor grills and barbecue areas (thorough stain and grease removal)
- The pool area
- Children's playgrounds
- Garden furniture - tables, benches, lounge chairs, wooden, iron, and plastic chairs, etc.
- Specialised paint and graffiti removal.
What Makes Pressure Washing So Effective?
The devil, as they say, is in the details - or in our case, the technical specifications. We rely heavily on the boundless opportunities that our equipment gives us for a different operative approach. Sheer force is important, no doubt, but we can also employ the great variety of nozzles, power levels, and pressure settings to deliver versatile and satisfactory exterior cleaning. For the regular dirt or tree leaves removal, for example, we usually take it easy and slow, with the pedestrian 2500-3000 PSI gradient. If there is some particularly irritating old stain on the driveway, however, we will hit it full throttle with levels of up to 5000 PSI.
The 240 degrees Celsius temperature of steam adds another level of efficiency that you cannot have with running water. We also have a hidden advantage in the water containers that we carry in our minivans - all of them are equipped with special ionising containers that remove the small particles on a molecular level.
But let's not lose track of the most important thing - for a negligible fee you can book the most reliable patio and driveway cleaning specialists to deliver the most effective hygienic maintenance procedure available on today's market. You can find us right now on 020 7099 6964!