Pressure Washing Bow
The Leading Patio And Driveway Cleaning Specialists In Bow E3
Do you feel like the exterior of your Bow E3 house needs some refreshing? Are the stains, dust, and grime piling up at an alarming rate? If so, Anyclean's specialised patio and driveway cleaning service might be precisely what you need! Employing the ultra-effective pressure washing method, our result-oriented technicians can remove all sorts of urban residue from a wide range of hard surfaces, from concrete and metals to PVC and glass. Pressure washing is also suitable for dealing with more peculiar problems like persistent oil-based stains, paint, and graffiti removal.
If you are also in stride with the "green" trend in housekeeping, steam-jet cleaning is right up your alley. The treatment only employs pure water, heated up to 240-250 degrees Celsius, and then turned into highly pressurised jets. We do not use any detergents to enhance our performance - all procedures are thoroughly health-safe and eco-friendly. This, however, does not come at the price of efficiency - we guarantee full rejuvenation of the treated areas, and incomparable levels of sanitation and bacteria removal.
Although we work in the outdoors, our patio and driveway cleaning visits do not greatly depend on weather conditions - unless it snows or rains heavily, we can visit your home and get the job done quickly and effectively. Our technicians are at your disposal all throughout the year - you can book us seven days per week, including Bank and National Holidays. All you need to do is call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us a detailed price inquiry via the Contact Form. Trust us - you will hardly recognise the patio or the front way once we are finished with them!Get A Quote
Call us for a free quote! 020 7099 6964
Why Is Anyclean The Most Reliable Exterior Cleaning Partner In E3?
- We have more than twenty years of impeccable professional record in the domestic and commercial field
- We have a network of experienced, fully certified, and result-oriented specialists
- The best pressure washing equipment in the UK (Lowe, Honda, Karcher)
- Non-stop availability - you can rely on us all throughout the year, weekends and holidays included
- Affordable price rates and the best quality of results for the money you pay in Bow E3
- The ultimate hassle-free experience - you do not need to lift a finger while we unleash our cleaning power
- We can treat an elaborate range of exterior hard surfaces - brick, mortar, and plaster, terracotta tiles, natural rocks (granite, marble, limestone) concrete, metals, PVC, wooden planking and carpentry, glass, etc.
- We thoroughly remove grime, dust, tree leaves, moss, algae, oil-based stains, graffiti and paint; full sanitation guaranteed
- A customer-friendly pricing policy with free quotes available 24/7, safe payments, completely transparent billing
- All delivered procedures are eco-friendly and health-safe - we do not implement any detergents whatsoever
- 100% customer satisfaction rate, guaranteed by a bullet-proof quality control policy.
Our Patio And Driveway Cleaning Portfolio
- Patios and backyards
- Driveways and sidewalks
- Front ways and front stairs
- Veranda fronts and house facades
- Fences and railings
- Garden pathways and alleyways
- Children's playgrounds
- The outdoor grill and barbecue area
- The pool area
- Outdoor and garden furniture - iron, wooden, and plastic chairs, lounge chairs, tables, and benches
- Paint and graffiti removal.
Home Pressure Washing At A Glance
Steam-jet cleaning has been a staple of our hygienic arsenal for commercial sites for a long time, but only recently did we begin to implement it in the residential field. With the advancement in technology, however, the more subtle and levelled settings of the new equipment made pressure washing suitable for house patios and driveways, even verandas and garden furniture.
The number one advantage of pressure washing is that it does not require any preparation of the treated surface - our cleaners do not need to sweep, scrub or polish the designated area before we can start the steam treatment. Thus we speed up the entire process and rarely require more than one hour even for the overall rejuvenation of spacious house exteriors.
While most other cleaning methods aim at mechanically removing the accumulated residue, we have an additional ace up our sleeve. The fact that we work with high-temperature steam (240-250 degrees Celsius) means that we also eliminate bacteria, germs, and the vast majority of allergens, lurking in the backyard or the children's playground.
You can hardly imagine the amazing effect our treatment will have on your E3 home! Book us today on 020 7099 6964!