Pressure Washing Charlton
Effective Patio And Driveway Cleaning Services In Charlton SE7
Is your backyard lost under bleak layers of grime and dirt? Are there too many oil-based stains on the driveway, making it extra slippery after every rainstorm? Such issues are even more irritating because you cannot find a long-lasting and effective solution. Unlike the interior, the exterior parts of your property are constantly exposed to the negative effects of the urban environment in London. Restoring your patio or driveway to a comfortable, dust-free state, however, is not out of reach!
Anyclean offers its Charlton SE7 customers the exclusive opportunity to take advantage of the best patio and driveway cleaning packages available on the market in South East London. Based on the pressure washing method, our treatment will immediately improve the outlook of your property - you can say goodbye to all the grease, stains, and grime. If you need help with more specific problems like paint or graffiti removal, we are up to the challenge as well. Pressure washing is not dependent on weather conditions, so you can book us all throughout the year, seven days per week.
What makes steam-jet cleaning even more appealing to homeowners is the fact that we only employ pure water. The equipment we work with is so powerful and effective that we do not need extra detergents or chemical-based solvents to enhance our performance. Rest assured, the Anyclean technicians are experienced and skilled enough to choose the best settings for the specific surface and proceed with caution and attention to detail. Before you know it, your backyard will look like its old, comfortable, dirt-free self!
Should you have any further questions or wish to order your free quote with Anyclean, please contact us on 020 7099 6964 - our technicians are at your disposal even on Bank and National Holidays.
The Pros Of Anyclean's Offer
- The best quality for the money you pay and exclusive discounts for first-time customers
- Completely transparent pricing policy and instant free quotes
- A team of friendly, perfectly trained, and experienced specialists
- Non-stop availability - you can book us seven days per week all throughout the year
- Pressure washing is a four-season procedure - we can perform it in any weather except for heavy snowfall and rainstorms
- We operate with the best cleaning gear available on the market (Lowe, Honda, Karcher)
- We can treat a wide range of hard surfaces - natural stones (marble, granite, limestone), tiles, concrete, metals, PVC, brick and mortar, and glass
- The procedure is perfectly safe for your property, family, pets, and the environment - our technicians do not employ any detergents
- Long-lasting removal of grime, dirt, stains, urban residue; paint and graffiti removal
- 100% customer satisfaction rate, backed up by uncompromising quality control.
Our Cleaning Portfolio
If you have any serious sanitary problems with the following outdoor areas of your house, Anyclean can help:
- Patios and backyards
- Driveways, front ways, and sidewalks
- House facades and veranda fronts
- The pool area
- The outdoor grill or barbecue area
- Garden pathways
- Garden and outdoor furniture - wooden, plastic, and iron chairs, lounge chairs, tables, benches, etc.
- Children's playgrounds
- Fences and railings
- Paint and graffiti removal.
Why Do We Rely On Pressure Washing?
For long years, pressure washing has been proving itself as the most effective exterior hard-surface cleaning method - on numerous commercial sites, industrial-scale cargo areas, factory floors or when we had to treat heavy-duty machines. It was only natural that sooner or later the method would find its way to the home cleaning industry and revolutionise the way we approach outdoor sanitising. The main reason is that steam-jet cleaning is incomparably more powerful, quicker, and more effective than any other procedure, especially the traditional washing with running water. A few numbers will give you a better notion why.
The powerful machines we use when we visit your home can deliver 5000 PSI units (pressure per square inch), if required. To put this in perspective, the air pressure of your car tyre is between 25 and 30 PSI. Nothing can withstand the sheer force of impact of such powerful, concentrated steam jets.
An additional important factor is the temperature of the steam, reached throughout the procedures. We heat up the water to 240 degrees Celsius and sustain it throughout the whole treatment. While this enhances the cleaning efficiency, the temperature is perfectly safe for any treated surface.
We should also mention the required time for cleaning. Our experience shows that pressure washing is between three and four times faster than working with running water, and the results are visibly better. You make your own conclusions.
If you are already convinced that Anyclean is the perfect contractor for the job, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and schedule your appointment with us today!