Patio And Driveway Cleaning Cricklewood NW2
Excellent Patio And Driveway Cleaning Results For Your Cricklewood NW2 House
Have you grown impatient and disappointed about the result of your cleaning efforts in the house exterior? You should not be surprised that a growing number of homeowners in Cricklewood NW2 feels the same way - that the washing with running water and some improvised housekeeping detergent does not achieve the expected effect. What is the alternative, though? You cannot simply leave the backyard, frontway, and driveway at the mercy of the urban residue - the bleak screen of dust, grime and stains will cover everything in a couple of weeks!
Your alternative is Anyclean's patio and driveway cleaning packages, coming to you at some of the most advantageous price rates in North West London. Our treatment is based on pressure washing - arguably the most effective cleaning method for outdoor hard surfaces. Employing pure water only, we can deliver the ultimate health-safe and eco-friendly service. We simultaneously remove any grime, stains, dust, moss, algae, and tree leaves and sanitise the patio, backyard, or the veranda - no bacteria or germs can survive the 240-degrees steam-jets.
The Anyclean technicians are equipped with latest-generation, heavy-duty machines that we usually employ on large-scale commercial sites or when we need to treat industrial equipment. Their power and encompassing efficiency negate the need for any manual procedures - you won't see us scrub, sweep or dust around the backyard. We are quick, thorough, and result-oriented - and when we leave, the house exterior will be refreshed and dust-free. You can book an appointment with us whenever you see fit - during the weekend or even on National and Bank Holidays. Free, non-binding quotes are available 24/7 via the Contact form or on 020 7099 6964.
Our Cleaning Portfolio
We can take full care of the following outdoor parts of your Cricklewood property:
- Driveways, frontways, and sidewalks
- Garden pathways
- Fences and railings
- Patios and backyards
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Children's playgrounds
- The barbecue or outdoor grill area (thorough grease and stains removal)
- The pool area
- Outdoor and garden furniture - iron, wooden, and plastic chairs, lounge chairs, tables, benches, etc.
- Graffiti and paint removal.
What Makes Anyclean The Number One Patio And Driveway Cleaning Choice In Cricklewood?
- We have the most powerful and effective equipment at our disposal (Karcher, Lowe, Honda)
- A team of highly competent, hardworking, and friendly technicians
- Non-stop availability - we are at your disposal 365 days in the year
- Although we work outdoors, our treatment is hardly influenced by weather conditions
- We only work with pure water and no detergents whatsoever - a perfectly eco-friendly treatment
- Anyclean can offer you the best quality of results for the money you pay - guaranteed
- A customer-oriented pricing policy - instant free quotes (available 24/7), safe payments, substantial discounts for regular bookings
- We can work on a wide range of hard surfaces - concrete, brick and mortar, natural rocks (marble, granite, limestone), metals, terracotta tiles, wooden planking and carpentry, PVC, glass, etc.
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got your property covered
- Strict quality and operative control - we always achieve the promised results.
Pressure Washing In A Few Numbers
- 5000 PSI units - the maximum pressure per square inch we can reach via our steam-jet monsters. For most tasks, we work within the 2500-3000 range, but persistent stains, graffiti or paint might require a bit more force to deal with. For comparison, the median PSI of a car tyre is 25-30. You do the math.
- 240-250 degrees Celsius - the temperature that the water reaches in our tanks before we turn it into high-velocity, pressured steam jets. Every seasoned cleaning veteran will tell you that steam is far more effective than running water - it has better access on porous surfaces, it delivers more thorough results, and it dries faster. But its greatest benefit is that it fully eliminates germs and bacteria. Thus we also sanitise the treated areas without even using heavy detergents.
Do you have any more questions about the service? Feel free to give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 - we will be glad to help! You can always send us a price inquiry via the Contact form - we strive to respond within 24 hours.