Pressure Washing Deptford
Hassle-free Patio And Driveway Cleaning For Deptford SE8 Homeowners
Put an end to the pointless washing with running water that delivers no results! Anyclean offers you an easy and effective alternative - our affordable patio and driveway cleaning service, If you live in Deptford SE8 or any of the nearby areas, call us today on 020 7099 6964 and order your free quote with the most reliable home cleaning and maintenance contractor in South East London.
Our treatment is based on the highly effective pressure washing method, which is widely recognised by leading specialists in our industry as the best method for hard surface exterior cleaning. Whether we apply it to concrete or metals, tiles or wooden planking, the concentrated power of steam jets blasts away the accumulated grime and dust and is effective even against oil-based stains, paint, and graffiti. And since we only work with pure water, the procedures are perfectly safe for your family and the environment. If you need an hour to clean the spacious backyard or the kids' playground, our technicians will finish the job in fifteen minutes!
Although it is an exterior treatment, pressure washing does not depend on weather conditions - unless it rains or snows heavily, we are up to the task! Anyclean has a network of experienced crews, based in South East London, who work seven days per week, all throughout the year. If you choose us to help you restore the exterior, you do not need to worry about a single thing - our technicians will only need unobstructed access to running water and electricity for the machines, they will take care of everything else!
Why Is Anyclean The Top Driveway And Patio Cleaning Choice In SE8?
- We offer you the best price rates you can find on today's market in South East London
- Totally care-free service - you do not need to lift a finger, leave all the hard work to us
- A team of friendly, dedicated, and experienced cleaning technicians
- The most powerful equipment in the industry (Karcher, Lowe, Honda)
- The treatment is based on the pressure washing method, widely regarded as the most effective way to clean outdoor areas of residential property
- We can work on a wide range of hard surfaces - tiles, metals, natural stones (granite, marble, limestone), concrete, brick and mortar, wooden planking and carpentry, PVC, glass, etc.
- This is a 4-season treatment that does not depend on weather conditions (except for heavy snowfall and rainstorms)
- Completely transparent pricing policy, including instant free quotes
- Non-stop availability (you can book Anyclean even on National and Bank Holidays)
- Uncompromising quality control, health safety, and risk assessment policies - your property is in safe hands!
What Areas Of Your Property Do We Clean?
- Driveways, front ways, and sidewalks
- Patios and backyards
- The pool area
- The outdoor grill or barbecue area (with thorough grease and stains removal)
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Railings and fences
- Garden pathways
- Children's playgrounds
- Garden furniture - tables, benches, lounge chairs, wooden, plastic, and iron chairs, etc.
- Paint and graffiti removal.
What Makes Steam-jet Cleaning So Effective?
Pressure washing is a new-generation cleaning procedure, based entirely on the cutting-edge equipment we work with. The key to its efficiency and incomparable quickness of delivery is the high pressure gradient (PSI) we apply. Let us give you an example - the normal PSI of a car tyre is within the 25-30 units range; when we treat your driveway or patio, we usually work in the 2500-3000 PSI range, though our machines can reach up to 5000 units. Such irresistible force negates the need for sweeping, scrubbing or any other manual effort. We just point the steam jets towards the stain or grime spot we want to remove and blast away the accumulated residue.
A complementary factor for our efficiency is the temperature we operate at. When you wash your driveway with running water, its temperature is about 15-20 degrees Celsius. Our machines, however, heat up the liquid to 240-250 degrees Celsius and take advantage of the produced pressured steam. The result - much more thorough and long-lasting results (especially when we treat porous surfaces), achieved in much shorter time-frames.
If you think what you've just read is impressive wait until you see our crews in action! You are one phone call away from completely rejuvenating the outdoor parts of your property - contact us today on 020 7099 6964!