Patio And Driveway Cleaning Earls Court SW5
Patio And Driveway Cleaning In Earls Court SW5 As It Should Be Done - Welcome To Anyclean
Are you still wasting your time trying to wash away the dirt and stains from your driveway and patio? In a couple of days, the grime will creep back again, bringing with it disappointment and anguish. The problem is that the traditional cleaning with running water and some sort of home detergent only addresses the real sanitary problems superfluously and cannot deliver long-term positive effect. You need something more powerful, more effective, and more thorough - and this is precisely what Anyclean delivers!
Our pressure washing method is specifically aimed towards grime and dirt removal from a wide range of hard surfaces, which gives us an incomparable cleaning scope and efficiency. Since 1998, Anyclean has worked on a multitude of industrial-scale sites - warehouses, logistic centres, cargo areas - and has amassed a deep knowledge on the best ways to treat concrete, natural stones, brick and mortar, metals, PVC, etc. Now we can incorporate this knowledge into our residential cleaning tasks while keeping the same principles and operating with the same heavy-duty equipment. Thus our Earls Court customers can relish the results of the best exterior cleaning method available on the market, at the most competitive price rates in South West London.
We do not depend on weather or seasonal conditions - our experienced cleaners work all throughout the year and can help you keep your home in pristine condition seven days per week. You do not need to worry about anything - all we need is access to electricity to power the machines, and we are all set! Do not postpone the procedure that will dramatically improve the outlook of your SW5 property - choose the most suitable date on your calendar, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up the appointment right away!
What Areas Of Your Home Can We Clean?
- Patios and backyards
- The area around the barbecue (thorough grease and stains removal)
- The pool area
- Garden pathways
- Driveways, frontways, and sidewalks
- Veranda fronts and house facades
- Railings and fences
- Children's playgrounds
- Garden furniture - tables, benches, lounge chairs, wooden, plastic, and iron chairs.
Ten Reasons Why We Are The Number One Patio And Driveway Cleaning Choice In SW5
- A team of experienced, highly capable, and friendly cleaning technicians
- The best pressure washing gear available on the market (Karcher, Honda, Lowe)
- 0% risk for your property - the procedures have been extensively tested
- We can treat a wide range of hard surfaces, including metals, concrete, tiles, natural stone, brick, wooden planking, PVC, and glass
- We do not use any chemical solvents or heavy detergents - perfectly health-safe treatment for your home
- Non-stop availability - seven days per week, all official holidays included
- Reasonable price rates and special deals for regular customers in Earls Court and all of South West London
- Instant free quotes - find the cost of service for your type of property in minutes
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- We can deal with pretty much every sanitary issue at hand - from the simple dust and grime cleaning to paint, grease, and graffiti removal.
The Pressure Washing Method At A Glance
A quick overview of the technical specifications of the pressure washing equipment immediately explains its superior efficiency. The powerful machines work with a 5000 PSI gradient, if needs be - when we have to remove paint or graffiti, or work on concrete and metals. In most of the cases, though, our technicians work within the 2500-3500 PSI range, which is still multiple time more concentrated force of impact than running water.
The fact that we work with steam only enhances the cleaning performance. The water is heated up in special containers with ionised filters up to 240-260 degrees Celsius and then turned into irresistible jets. Nothing can withstand their blasting force, and the treated area is fully refreshed and restored to its original condition.
We know the vast majority of Earls Court homeowners care deeply about eco-preservation and the "green cleaning" approach. If you are one of them, Anyclean would be the perfect partner - we do not need any chemical-based enhancements to deliver the promised results and work with pure, laboratory-graded water only!
Should you have any further questions about the pressure washing method or if want to order your free quote with us, give us a call on 020 7099 6964:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, 10.00 - 16.00.