Pressure Washing East Ham
Reliable Patio And Driveway Cleaning Services In East Ham E6
Wouldn't it be nice if you could restore your patio to its original dust-free state? Or if you can find a more sustainable way to deal with the nasty oil stains on the driveway? Yet all your traditional efforts have been in vain - cleaning with running water offers only a temporary solution, and not a particularly effective one, too. But if you live in East Ham or any other residential area of East London, Anyclean offers you an affordable, high-quality alternative - our patio and driveway cleaning packages.
Designed to meet all house exterior hygienic demands of your E6 home, Anyclean's service is based on the pressure washing method. Our experienced and competent technicians operate with heavy-duty equipment only, which we usually use at large-scale commercial sites or on industrial-grade equipment. The superior cleaning power at our disposal makes sure that dust, grime, moss, tree leaves, oil-based stains or even paint and graffiti have no chance to resist our onslaught. Quick and highly effective, our procedures will rejuvenate any hard-surfaced outdoor area of your home, posing 0% risk for your property or the environment.
Because we only work with pure water and need less time than applying any other sanitary method, Anyclean can keep the patio and driveway cleaning prices lower than most of its alternatives, available on today's market. If you want to find the pricing range for the hygienic tasks you have in mind, please contact us on 020 7099 6964 or send us a detailed price inquiry via the Contact Form. Do not be surprised if you see our minivans during the weekend or on National and Bank Holidays - we work hard seven days per week for your comfort!
Why Is Anyclean The Number One Patio And Driveway Cleaning Choice In E6?
- We work with the most affordable prices on the market and provide the best quality of results for the money you pay
- We have a team of fully certified, hard working, punctual, and friendly technicians
- The Anyclean East Ham crews are at your disposal seven days per week, all holidays included
- You can book the pressure washing procedures all throughout the year, as they hardly depend on weather conditions
- The ultimate hassle-free service - we only require access to running water and electricity, leave everything else to us
- A customer-friendly pricing policy - no hidden fees or charges, free quotes available 24/7, safe payments
- We can treat any type of outdoor hard surface - concrete, plaster, brick and mortar, metals, terracotta tiles, natural rocks (marble, limestone, granite), wooden planking and carpentry, glass, PVC, etc.
- We do not apply any detergents throughout the treatment - all procedures are health-safe and eco-friendly
- Full sanitation guaranteed - we remove all bacteria, germs, and other allergens
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind.
Which Areas Of Your Home Can We Clean?
- Patios, front yards, and backyards
- Front stairs and front ways
- Driveways and sidewalks
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Fences and railings
- The pool area
- The barbecue or outdoor grill area
- Children's playgrounds
- Garden pathways and alleyways
- Outdoor and garden furniture - tables, benches, lounge chairs, plastic, wooden, and iron chairs, etc.
- We also provide highly effective graffiti and paint removal (included in the price, if required).
Pressure Washing Is The Next-generation Type Of Treatment You Have Always Wanted
Many of our regular customers ask us: "Can't we get the same results on our own, even if it means a bit more effort?" To be perfectly honest, the answer is no - and here are the reasons why.
We rely entirely on our equipment. You will not see our technicians scrubbing, sweeping or polishing - these manual procedures are simply not necessary because of the great cleaning power we have at our disposal. If we need to be more concrete - up to 5000 PSI units of concentrated pressure, which provide us with irresistible force upon impact. Even better - we can close in the smallest of areas, which comes handy when removing small oil spots or persistent stains.
Another great but sometimes overlooked advantage is the simple fact we work with steam instead of running water. First, steam is more suitable to treat porous surfaces than running water - it penetrates more thoroughly in between the little cracks of wooden surfaces or when we treat plaster or mortar. Then comes sanitation. When you wash with running water, you remove the small, invisible particles only partially - the better portion of them remains on the treated surface. But very few, if any, bacteria and germs can survive at 240-250 degrees Celsius - thus your patio or the kids' playground will not only look neat but will be health-safe as well.
Are you ready to give our pressure washing treatment a try? Contact us on 020 7099 6964 to schedule an appointment right away - we bet that you will be stunned by the results!