Pressure Washing Golders Green
The Most Reliable Patio And Driveway Cleaning Offer In Golders Green NW11
A growing number of London homeowners are looking for an efficient and eco-friendly alternative to the endless sweeping and scrubbing of their house exterior. Anyclean’s patio and driveway cleaning packages are designed to meet this demand. Our exterior cleaning routine is based on the innovative and extremely powerful pressure washing method, which employs the concentrated force of impact of high-velocity steam jets to remove any unwanted residue from a bevvy of hard surfaces. Within minutes, your front way and patio will be thoroughly rejuvenated, while the driveway will be finally rid of the dangerous oil stains.
Anyclean is a first-class, London-based home and commercial cleaning contractor with more than twenty years of experience. We constantly try to improve our portfolio and deliver the kind of service our domestic customers need the most – an array of housekeeping procedures that keep their premises health-safe and comfortable. Pressure washing follows this trend – its main purpose is to refresh any outdoor area of your choosing, to sanitise it, and make it pleasant for your kids, friends, and neighbours to enjoy.
If you live in Golders Green or any other residential area of North West London, you can sign up for a patio and driveway cleaning visit seven days per week, including all official holidays. Anyclean can offer you some of the most affordable prices and advantageous deals, available on today’s market – just give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and request a free, non-binding quote. You can also send us a price inquiry via the Contact form with a few basic details about your property, and we will come back to you with a concrete offer.
Get A Quote Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Which Parts Of The House Exterior Do We Clean?
- Driveways, front ways, front stairs, and sidewalks
- Garden pathways and alleyways
- Patios and backyards
- Fences and railings
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Garden and outdoor furniture – wooden, plastic, and iron chairs, tables, benches, lounge chairs, etc.
- Children’s playgrounds
- The pool area
- The barbecue or outdoor grill area
- Graffiti and paint removal.
What Makes Anyclean The Best Patio And Driveway Cleaning Partner In NW11?
- A team of fully certified, result-oriented, and hard working professionals
- The most advantageous deals and special offers in North West London
- A customer-friendly pricing policy, featuring free quotes (available 24/7), safe payments, and entirely transparent pricing structure (no hidden fees or contract charges)
- We can deal with the most common hazards that ruin the comfort of the house exterior – oil-based stains, moss, algae, tree leaves, dust, grime, other types of urban residue
- We operate with the latest-generation, heavy-duty equipment (Karcher, Lowe, Honda)
- Our technicians can treat a wide range of hard surfaces – metals, concrete, natural rocks (marble, granite, limestone), terracotta tiles, brick, plaster, mortar, wooden planking and carpentry, PVC, glass, etc.
- No detergents needed – all our procedures are health-safe and eco-friendly
- Non-stop availability – you can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, backed up by rigorous quality control.
Pressure Washing At A Glance – A Few Technical Specification
Some homeowners who have never seen us in action wonder if steam-jet cleaning is really that effective. Here are a few numbers to help you understand the superiority of the method:
Our heavy-duty equipment can reach 5000 PSI units, although we usually work in the 2500-3000 range. To give you practical notion of what this means, the median PSI gradient in car tyres is about 25-30, or a hundred times less. When we combine this with the ultimate concentration of the jets – if required, we can zoom in on a few square inches and blast away the unwanted residue or stain – you get an irresistible cleaning tool.
We heat up the water to 240-250 degrees Celsius in our water tanks, and then turn it into steam. Steam penetrates much more easily in the upper layers of porous surfaces and delivers more thorough results. But even more important is the fact that almost no bacteria or germs can survive at 240 degrees. Thus we provide not only a mechanical removal of the dirt but full and sustainable sanitation as well. And we do not even need to resort to detergents to achieve it!
How much does a single pressure washing visit cost? Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 or require a quote to find out!