Pressure Washing Hendon
Highly Effective Patio And Driveway Cleaning Services In Hendon NW4
Do not put up with all the grime, urban residue, and dirt that ruin the comfort and beauty of all exterior areas of your Hendon home. Anyclean provides you with a quick and hassle-free option to deal with such sanitary issues that comes at more than reasonable price rates. Our patio and driveway cleaning service is based on the pressure washing method, acknowledged by most leading experts in the industry as the most effective mode of treatment for outdoor hard surfaces. It employs the power of high-velocity pressured steam jets that blast away anything at the point of impact.
The Anyclean technicians operate with industrial-grade equipment, usually applied at large-scale commercial sites. We do not think that such extra force is excessive – it allows our experts to be quicker and more thorough when visiting your home. Rest assured, we will not waste your time – we value our own too much to linger around. There is no scrubbing, sweeping or polishing involved in our visits – our machines do all the hard work, we only steer them the right way. The treatment does not only deliver highly impressive results but is perfectly health-safe and eco-friendly – there are no detergents or chemical-based materials involved.
How do you can take advantage of this premium offer? First, pick up the most suitable date in your timetable, then get in touch with our customer support centre on 020 7099 6964 or send us a free price inquiry via the Contact Form. You can book us seven days per week, all throughout the year – although we work outdoors, we can perform the pressure washing treatment in a wide range of weather conditions.
Get A Quote Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Our Residential Exterior Cleaning Portfolio
We can help you rejuvenate:
- Front ways, driveways, and sidewalks
- Patios and backyards
- Fences and railings
- Garden pathways
- Veranda fronts and house facades
- Children’s playgrounds
- The pool area
- The outdoor grill or barbecue area (with thorough grease and stains removal)
- Outdoor and garden furniture – tables, benches, wooden, plastic, and iron chairs, lounge chairs, etc.
- Graffiti, paint, and persistent stains removal.
The Benefits Of Choosing Anyclean In NW4
- The ultimate hassle-free experience – you do not need to lift a finger for any sort of preparation. Our technicians only require unrestricted access to running water and electricity.
- A team of friendly, hard working, and punctual technicians
- The most powerful and innovative pressure washing equipment available on the market (Karcher, Honda, Lowe)
- Non-stop availability – we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Customer-friendly pricing policy – free quotes, reasonable fees, and safe payments
- Bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy – we’ve got your property covered
- We can work on pretty much any hard surface in your house exterior – tiles, brick and mortar, natural rocks (granite, limestone, marble), metals, brick and mortar, concrete, wooden planking and carpentry, PVC, glass, etc.
- A perfectly health-safe and eco-friendly treatment for your home – no detergents involved
- We can deliver an elaborate set of services – from the simple dust and tree leaves removal to intricate paint and graffiti treatment or a thorough house exterior rejuvenation
- 100% customer satisfaction rate, backed up by rigorous quality control.
Why Should You Trust Pressure Washing To Deliver The Required Results?
Let’s be honest – the traditional washing with running water and some unsuitable detergent cannot deliver sustainable sanitary results. How is pressure washing any better, though? First, we have much greater cleaning power at our disposal. Our machines can reach a pressure gradient of up to 5000 PSI (we usually work in the 2500-3000 range), which allows us to concentrate on limited sectors (spots, stains) or remove small particles from porous surfaces (especially concrete or brick and mortar). Steam-jet cleaning is not just more thorough, it is quicker – if you need half an hour to wash your driveway with running water, it will take us no more than ten minutes to deliver visibly better results.
Equally important is the temperature we work at. Water is heated up to 240-250 degrees Celsius before we turn it into jets. Running water only removes the residue mechanically – but at 240 degrees, we also eliminate any bacteria or germs that might lurk in the grime. Thus we do not only refresh the outdoor parts of your home but sanitise them as well!
Have we managed to convince you yet? If so, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 – now is the perfect time to get rid of the dirt and stains!