Pressure Washing Kilburn
Premium Patio And Driveway Cleaning Services For Your Kilburn NW6 Home
Are you looking for an affordable and reliable way to rejuvenate the home exterior? Anyclean can offer you the most competitive price rates in Kilburn NW6 and all of North West London, and the best quality for the money you pay! Do you want a sustainable sanitary treatment, not just another quick and ineffective brush-up? We are up to the challenge, too! All Anyclean procedures are based on the powerful and eco-friendly pressure washing method, which employs the irresistible cleaning force of high-velocity, 240-degree steam jets.
Pressure washing has already proved its merit in numerous large-scale commercial cleaning jobs we have done throughout the years. A growing number of NW6 homeowners asked us for advice on how to keep the outdoor areas of their houses dust and stain-free - our response was the designing of Anyclean's patio and driveway cleaning packages. Their main goal is to remove any accumulated residue - grime, dirt, moss, algae, tree leaves, etc. - from any hard surface, and fully sanitise it or your complete peace of mind. But we can take care of more specific tasks as well - persistent stains, paint or graffiti removal are well within our operative scope!
What do you need to do to take advantage of our offer in Kilburn? You can send us a detailed price inquiry via the Contact form, giving us a few basic details about the property and what sanitary tasks you have in mind - we usually respond within 24 hours. Or you can call us on 020 7099 6964 and ask for a free quote right away - we will be happy to give you more details about the service. Do not be surprised if you spot the Anyclean minivans in Kilburn during weekends or holidays - we work seven days per week, all throughout the year.
Why Is Anyclean The Most Reliable Choice For The Job?
- We have extensive pressure washing experience in both the commercial and the residential cleaning field
- All Anyclean technicians are fully certified, perfectly trained, and highly competent
- We work with the most powerful, cutting-edge equipment (Lowe, Honda, Karcher)
- We do not use any chemical-based material - the ultimate eco-friendly treatment for your property
- Our cleaners can expertly deal with the most common negative sanitary factors and some specific house maintenance tasks (paint, graffiti or persistent stains removal)
- We can treat an elaborate range of hard surfaces - concrete, metals, natural stones (marble, granite, limestone), terracotta tiles, brick and mortar, wooden planking and carpentry, PVC, glass, etc.
- You can book us seven days per week, including Bank and National Holidays
- Customer-friendly pricing policy - competitive rates, free quotes available 24/7 (via email and phone), safe payments, no hidden fees or charges
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy for your complete peace of mind
- A bullet-proof quality control policy for 100% customer satisfaction!
What Outdoor Residential Areas Do We Clean?
- Patios and backyards
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Front ways, driveways, and sidewalks
- Fences and railings
- Garden alleys and pathways
- Children's playgrounds
- The pool area
- The outdoor grill or barbecue area
- Outdoor and garden furniture - tables, benches, lounge chairs, wooden, iron, and plastic chairs, etc.
- Graffiti and paint removal.
What Gives Pressure Washing The Ultimate Cleaning Edge?
Unlike any other exterior treatment method, steam-jet cleaning relies entirely on the force and versatility of our latest-generation equipment. There are no manual procedures involved - you will not see our technicians sweeping, scrubbing or polishing. Instead, we trust the relentless power of the concentrated steam jets, which blast away everything upon impact. Let's put the force we work with in perspective - in most cases, we operate within the 2500-3000 PSI range, although we can go as high as 5000 PSI if the task requires it. The median PSI gradient in car tyres is 25-30 - we have hundred times the power at our disposal.
But pressure washing far exceeds the simple mechanical removal of dirt and grime. At 240-250 degrees Celsius (our operative temperature), we also eliminate the vast majority of germs and bacteria, lurking in the backyard or the front way. Such sanitation us much more lasting and thorough than the regular washing with running water.
Have we managed to convince you yet? Trust us, the moment you see the results you will know that you have made the right choice! Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and leave the hard work to us!