Pressure Washing Mill Hill
Excellent Patio And Driveway Cleaning Results For Your Mill Hill NW7 Home
Anyclean offers you a powerful tool to tip the scales in the perpetual struggle to keep the outdoor areas of your Mill Hill home grime and dust-free. Our patio and driveway cleaning packages are specifically designed to meet the requirements of homeowners who want to rejuvenate the house exterior without investing too much effort or time on it. For a reasonable fee, we will provide you with sustainable sanitary results and dramatic improvement in the overall outlook of your property.
The treatment is based on the tried and proven pressure washing method, which employs the cleaning force of high-velocity steam jets. We only work with pure water and no detergents whatsoever, which makes Anyclean's service eco-friendly and safe for the health of your family and pets. Minutes after we have finished the steam dries off and you can enjoy the full comfort of the backyard, the veranda or your garden. Do not worry that your property looks too bleak or neglected - we can deal with a wide range of negative hygienic factors like dirt, dust, moss and algae, tree leaves, oil-based stains and gum. Our experienced and skilled technicians can even deal with paint and graffiti removal.
You may have already noticed the Anyclean minivans passing by your street - we have a multitude of devoted and satisfied customers in NW7. If you want to share the experience of a completely dust-free and fresh-looking house exterior, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 or order a free, non-binding quote via email. You can book us seven days per week, all throughout the year - although we operate in the outdoors, our efficiency is not dependant on weather conditions.
Why Should You Choose Anyclean As Your Mill Hill Patio And Driveway Cleaning Provider?
- We offer you the most competitive deals in NW7 - outstanding results for the money you pay
- Quick and thorough rejuvenation of any hard-surfaced outdoor area of your home
- The pressure washing method is widely regarded by leading specialists in our industry as the most effective way to remove stains, dust, grime, and urban residue
- We operate with the best steam-cleaning gear available in the UK (Karcher, Lowe, Honda)
- We can work on an extensive variety of hard surfaces - concrete, natural stones (marble, limestone, granite), terracotta tiles, metals, brick and mortar, PVC, wooden planking and carpentry, glass, etc.
- A team of friendly, result-oriented, and experienced technicians
- The ultimate eco-friendly and health-safe cleaning method - we only employ pure water and no detergents
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got your property covered
- Non-stop availability - you can count on us seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included
- A customer-friendly pricing policy - no hidden fees or charges, safe payments, free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Rigorous quality control and 100% customer satisfaction rate - we always get the job done!
Anyclean's House Exterior Cleaning Portfolio
We can help you refresh:
- Backyards and patios
- Fences and railings
- Front ways, front stairs, driveways and sidewalks
- Garden pathways
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Children's playgrounds
- The barbecue or outdoor grill area (with thorough grease and stains removal)
- The pool area
- Garden and outdoor furniture - lounge chairs, wooden, plastic, and iron chairs, tables, benches, etc.
- Graffiti and paint removal.
Pressure Washing In A Few Numbers
What makes steam-jet cleaning so special and gives us superior confidence whenever we take on a new job? First of all, our experience. We had applied the method on numerous occasions at commercial or large-scale industrial sites before we started implementing it on residential property. Its efficiency and incomparable cleaning power have been well documented. The key factor here is pressure - 3000 to 5000 PSI units, to be precise. What does it mean in practice? Your car tyre has an average PSI gradient of about 25-30 - if you loose the air valve, the pressurised air will have 1/100 of the power at our disposal. In short, we do not remove the grime and small particles - we blast them away for good!
But that's not all - the steam jets we apply come at the blistering temperature of 240 degrees Celsius. Steam not only allows for much more thorough access to porous surfaces (concrete, mortar) - it also eliminates the great majority of germs and bacteria, leaving your premises sanitised and fresh.
Do you want to know more about Anyclean and our patio and driveway cleaning packages? Feel free to call us on 020 7099 6964 and ask your question right away!