Pressure Washing New Cross
Premium-quality Patio And Driveway Cleaning Results For Your New Cross SE14 Property
What is the most effective way to rejuvenate the outdoor areas of your New Cross house? Before you jump to re-painting or changing the garden furniture, how about the easiest and most obvious solution - an effective and thorough brush-up. But you cannot really cope with all the dirt, grime and everyday stains, can you? With Anyclean's top-tier patio and driveway cleaning packages, such goal is well within your grasp! For a more than affordable fee our technicians will visit your property and deliver high-quality, sustainable hygienic treatment of any outdoor area that needs refreshing.
We apply the powerful pressure washing method, based on the concentrated effect of 240-degree high-pressured steam jets. Think about all the annoying oil stains on the driveway, the bleak screen of dust on the patio or the tree leaves in the backyard - we will blast them away in minutes! The Anyclean specialists work with industrial-grade, heavy-duty equipment only, which we also apply on large-scale commercial sites. Do not worry about any risks for your property - we have run extensive tests to determine the best settings for each separate surface. Besides, we do not employ any detergents or chemical-based materials, so all procedures are utterly health-safe and eco-friendly.
Although we work in the outdoors, pressure washing is not dependent on weather conditions - in fact, we can perform it 365 days in the year unless it snows or rains heavily. Our friendly technicians are at your disposal seven days per week, all holidays included - you just have to call us on 020 7099 6964 and order a free quote, giving us a few basic details about the areas you want us to clean. Usually, we can accommodate an appointment within the next 2-3 days.
Why Are We The Best Contractor For The Job In New Cross?
- We employ the pressure washing method - arguably the most effective way to clean outdoor hard surfaces
- A team of friendly, perfectly trained, and experienced technicians
- Affordable deals and special offers for regular customers
- Instant free quotes and completely transparent pricing policy
- Powerful heavy-duty equipment, provided by the best suppliers in the UK (Karcher, Lowe, Honda)
- The ultimate health-safe and eco-friendly service - we apply no detergents whatsoever
- Non-stop availability - you can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- We can treat a wide range of hard surfaces - tiles, natural stones, brick and mortar, wooden planking and carpentry, PVC, metals, concrete, glass, etc.
- Sustainable, long-lasting cleaning results and amazing rejuvenation of your property
- Bullet-proof quality control for happy customers - we have a 100% cleaning success rate.
What Parts Of Your Property Can We Clean?
- Patios and backyards
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Railings and fences
- Garden pathways
- The pool area
- The outdoor grill or barbecue area (thorough grease and stains removal)
- Children's playgrounds
- Front ways, driveways, and sidewalks
- Garden and outdoor furniture - benches, tables, lounge chairs, wooden, iron, and plastic chairs, etc.
- Graffiti and paint removal.
What Makes Pressure Washing So Effective?
The efficiency of any cleaning method is determined by three factors - how much time it takes to finish a task; how much effort; and how sustainable is the effect of the procedure? Pressure washing checks off all three boxes with high marks. The necessary time for completion is probably a quarter of what you would need cleaning your patio or driveway with running water. As for effort, since we rely heavily on the equipment and do not need to broom, scrub or polish anything, our job is not that hard. When you have 5000 PSI steam jets at your disposal that can blast away anything on their path, you really can't complain.
Considering how lasting the effect of our procedure is, you should not forget that our treatment is much more thorough than any other exterior cleaning method. Because we work with steam, especially on porous surfaces, the penetration and hence the residue removal is much more complete. We should underline one more advantage - steam dries much faster than running water, so you can enjoy your patio within minutes after we have finished the job!
Come on, pressure washing must have some deficiencies! No, not really. Call us on 020 7099 6964, book one of our New Cross cleaners and see for yourself!