Pressure Washing Notting Hill
Affordable Patio And Driveway Cleaning Services In Notting Hill W11
Despite all your efforts, the dirt and grime settle in your patio, the oil stains make the driveway slippery and unsafe, and the urban residue ruins the comfort of all exterior areas of your home. Do not despair - numerous Notting Hill homeowners found themselves in the same situation and now enjoy a care-free, neat, and health-safe backyards, gardens, and front ways. How did they achieve it? They trusted Anyclean with the exterior cleaning and sanitary maintenance of their property!
We rely on arguably the most effective method for treating hard surfaces - steam-jet pressure washing. Combining relentless force of impact, high temperature, and concentrated power, pressure washing is the perfect way to rejuvenate the patio and the driveway without even lifting a finger. The Anyclean technicians will visit your address, discuss your sanitary requirements, and then choose the best way to tackle the task at hand. We operate with the most powerful gear, available on today's market and can deliver impeccable results faster than any other cleaning contractor in West London.
If you are worried that the procedure might be hazardous for your property or family, consider this - we do not employ any chemical-based solutions and only work with pure, laboratory-graded water; we have almost twenty years of immaculate experience and not a single accident at work. You will be amazed by how easily and thoroughly the grime and stains will come off; how quickly we can remove the ugly graffiti or unwanted paint from the walls.
Our hard working and result-oriented technicians are at your disposal all throughout the week, Bank and National Holidays included. We can perform the treatment in pretty much any weather conditions except for heavy rain and snowfall. So pick up the phone, dial 020 7099 6964, and order your instant free quote with Anyclean today - you will thank us later!
Why Are We The Best Exterior Cleaning Choice For Your Notting Hill Property?
- We implement the most effective modern cleaning method - pressure washing
- We have extensive experience working on industrial-scale sites and translate the lessons we learned there in the residential cleaning industry
- We employ the most powerful steam-jet cleaning brands (Karcher, Honda, Lowe)
- A team of competent, result-oriented, and friendly specialists
- The best patio and driveway cleaning deals in West London
- We can work on a wide range of hard surfaces - concrete, metals, tiles, natural stone surfaces, wooden planking, brick, PVC, glass, etc.
- Instant free quotes - we will give you the potential price for the chosen service immediately
- Outstanding, long-lasting results and unmatched speed of delivery
- Totally risk-free and health-safe surface - there are no solvents or detergents involved
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Our crews operate all throughout the year, all official holidays included.
What Parts Of Your Home Can We Clean?
- Patios and backyards
- The barbecue area (thorough grease removal)
- Driveways, front ways, and sidewalks
- Veranda and house fronts
- Children's playgrounds
- Garden pathways
- The area around the pool
- Railings and fences
- Garden furniture - plastic, wooden, and iron chairs, lounge chairs, benches, tables, etc.
What Makes Pressure Washing So Effective?
The best way to underline the efficiency of our method is to compare it with the most common way homeowners clean their driveways and patios - with detergents and running water. Here is why we know our mode is much better:
- Force of impact. When you clean with a hose, the running water will remove only the superfluous residue and the large particles from the treated area. Our steam-jet equipment, however, works with much higher concentrated pressure gradient - up to 5000 PSI, if necessary. This is incomparably stronger than any other cleaning method and will remove any unwanted material from the spot of impact, including paint and graffiti.
- The temperature of treatment. We heat up the water to 240 degrees Celsius and then take advantage of the resulting steam. Any cleaning specialists will tell you that steam is 3 or even 4 times more effective as a cleaning agent than running water, regarding the total amount of water you need, and the delivered results.
- The need for additional materials. If you just wash with running water, you do nothing but waste a precious eco resource. On the contrary, we do not need any detergents for our procedures to reach the expected effectiveness.
We believe you can make the conclusions on your own. If you need even more info about the exterior cleaning procedures or wish to set up an appointment right away, give us a call on 020 7099 6964!