Pressure Washing Plastow
Highly Effective Patio And Driveway Cleaning For Your Plaistow E13 Home
Are you looking for the best exterior cleaning option available on today's market in Plaistow? Anyclean can offer you the most advantageous correlation between quality and cost of service - check. Our team includes some of the leading experts in pressure washing in East London - check. We provide eco-friendly, fully sustainable, and thorough hygienic results for the outdoor parts of your E13 home - check. Anyclean checks off the most important requirements for every homeowner, but we can do so much more!
Our commitment to excellence has turned us into one of the most respected and sought-after home cleaning and house maintenance contractors in the city. Patio and driveway cleaning has been a staple in our portfolio, filling a substantial gap in any hygienic effort to keep your home health-safe and comfortable - how to deal with the outdoor accumulation of dirt and grime, the tree leaves, moss and algae or the persistent oil stains. Our response - the innovative and powerful pressure washing method, which employs the irresistible force of high-velocity, 240-degree Celsius steam jets.
If you wanted to rejuvenate the patio or the front way but never found the time or the proper method, our offer is precisely what you need. Trust us, the results will leave you speechless - see what your home exterior really looks like without the layers of grime above it! Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about the service! Free, non-binding quotes are also available via the Contact Form. Our hard working and friendly technicians are at your disposal all throughout the year, holidays and weekends included!
What Makes Us The Best Patio And Driveway Cleaning Choice In Plaistow?
- Top deals, affordable cost of service, and amazing discounts for regular customers
- A fully transparent pricing policy - including free quotes, available 24/7 via email and phone
- A team of hard working, competent, and result-oriented technicians
- Heavy-duty, industrial-grade equipment for top-notch results - we work with the best brands in the UK (Karcher, Honda, Lowe)
- Non-stop availability - you can book us whenever you need, seven days per week
- We do not employ any chemical-based materials throughout our visits - the treatment is 100% eco-friendly
- We can treat any type of hard surface in your house exterior - metals, brick and mortar, plaster, concrete, natural stones (granite, marble, limestone), terracotta tiles, wooden planking and carpentry, glass, PVC, etc.
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind
- The ultimate hassle-free customer experience - you do not need to lift a finger, leave the hard work to us
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done!
Which Areas Of Your House Exterior Do We Clean?
- Front yards, backyards, and patios
- Front ways and front stairs
- Driveways and sidewalks
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Fences and railings
- Garden pathways and alleyways
- Children's playgrounds
- The pool area
- The outdoor grill or barbecue area
- Outdoor and garden furniture - iron, wooden, and plastic chairs, lounge chairs, tables, benches, etc.
- Paint and graffiti removal
- After-builders pressure washing.
Pressure Washing In A Few Numbers
Many of our first-time customers are a bit sceptical about the advantages of pressure washing. After all, how can a method that applies steam be so much better than the regular cleaning with running water? Here are a few numbers to convince you otherwise:
- Up to 5000 PSI gradient. PSI stands for pressure per square inch, and our equipment provides us with levels that are incomparable to any other hygienic method. Most frequently, we work within the 2500-3000 PSI range, which is still a hundred times more powerful than the average air pressure in car tyres. For more advanced procedures (stain or graffiti removal, for example) we can go as high as 5000 PSI. Rest assured, there is 0% risk for the treated surface.
- Up to 250 degrees Celsius - the temperature that water reaches in our tanks before we turn in into steam jets. Steam can access the microcracks on porous surfaces like plaster, mortar, wood or concrete far more effectively than running water. But the real advantage here lies in the temperature level. No germs, bacteria, or other hazardous microorganisms can survive at 240-250 degrees, therefore we achieve incomparable levels of sanitation.
- Because they work with industrial-grade equipment which blasts away any residue on its path, our technicians do not need to bother with traditional chores like sweeping or scrubbing. The result - much shorter and more time-efficient visits, and you can enjoy the full comfort of your home more quickly than expected!
You know you cannot find a better patio and driveway cleaning deal in Plaistow - call us today on 020 7099 6964 and sign up for our services!