Window Cleaning Oxford Street W1
Top-quality Sanitary Window Solutions For Oxford Street Customers - Welcome To Anyclean
What are the benefits and why use Anyclean's Window Cleaning service?
Is your front-line commercial property located on Oxford Street? There is no need to underline the importance of appearance and first impression, then. Every business manager in one of the most affluent retail and business areas of West London understands the kind of competition they face on a daily basis. Your glass fronts and window displays must look impeccable 24/7, without a hint of imperfection - and this is precisely what Anyclean comes to offer! We can also guarantee reasonable prices, attention to detail, and reliability, sustained by an experienced team of first-class technicians.
If you own a residential property in the W1D area, our one-off window cleaning visits and regular service plans are the most affordable way to make sure any glass surface at home remains in top sanitary condition all throughout the year. Our experts can effectively deal with calcification, grime and dust smothering, persistent stains and rain spots, pet paws and fingerprints, bird droppings, pollen, etc. And we will do it without the help of any sprays and detergents, working exclusively with organic materials and pure water. Do not worry if your property is located in a multi-floor building - we have the Ionic Reach & Wash gear at our disposal, whose operative range of 70 feet allows us to clean safely from the comfort of the ground!
Anyclean works with a network of first-class, BWCA-certified, and experienced technicians who cover the entire W1 area and operate seven days per week, all throughout the year. Get in touch with our customer support centre on 020 7099 6964 and tell us what kind of window cleaning service you are looking for - we will help you choose the most suitable and affordable option. To get a better notion of the pricing range, feel free to order a non-binding quote via the Contact Form - we will come back with a detailed rundown of your potential expenses ASAP.
What Can We Do For You?
Ever since its establishment in 1998, Anyclean has tried to improve its service portfolio, including new procedures and cleaning methods and responding to the requirements of our business and domestic customers. As of today, we can offer you the following options to book:
- Emergency window cleaning - book an urgent appointment with one of our West London technicians within 24 to 48 hours of your first call.
- One-off thorough glass treatment - the perfect supplement in case of after-builders clean, spring or end of tenancy cleaning, or any hygienic overhaul for special occasions.
- Regular sanitary maintenance - we provide daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly visits, depending on your needs and preferences. You can also opt for a specific timetable for your home and business premises.
Apart from the traditional window cleaning, we can also take care of the professional treatment of:
- French windows, ranch sliders, and glass doors
- Light tubes and skylights
- Glass and mirror landscaping elements and features
- Perspex and UPVC canopies
- Photovoltaic (solar) panels
- Window displays and glass fronts (for street-level offices, cafes, restaurants, pubs, shops, etc.)
- Glass domes and atriums
- Commercial and business signage and billboards.
- We also provide comprehensive sanitary facade maintenance for administrative, commercial, and corporate buildings.
What Makes Us The Number One Window Cleaning Choice On Oxford Street?
- We have the best deals in store for you - a correlation between quality and cost of service that is second to none in West London
- A 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we always deliver the promised excellence in results
- A team of experienced, highly skilled, and BWCA-certified technicians
- A client-friendly pricing policy - free quotes, safe payments, no hidden fees, and discounts for the regular packages
- Non-stop availability - we work during weekends and even on National and Bank Holidays
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind
- Anyclean serves both domestic and commercial customers on a regular and one-off basis
- Our experts work with the best window cleaning gear, available on the UK market (Ionic, Unger)
- We apply the Reach & Wash method for upper floors, minimising the risks for your property
- Anyclean has one of the most versatile and detailed service portfolios in the industry (see above)
- We are strongly committed to eco-friendly and health-safe cleaning, working exclusively with pure water and organic materials.
Residential Window Maintenance
If you never settle for anything less than the best, why should window cleaning make a difference? Anyclean offers you a hassle-free alternative to the never-ending dusting and polishing of the windows - go out for a shopping tour in Selfridge's or have a cup of coffee with a friend while we unleash our cleaning power. When you come back, all exterior glass surfaces at home will look better than ever!
It is not an empty boast - Anyclean has been among the most reliable and sought-after domestic window cleaning contractors in West London for the better part of the last two decades. We are punctual, skilled, and effective - once we take on a job, we do not go away until we finish it in the best manner possible! Do not expect anything flashy or outlandish from our operative routine - instead, we rely on hard work and concentrated attention to detail.
Our technicians trust the proven combination of spraying the glass surface with water (no detergents needed), polishing it with an Unger squeegee, and then wiping it clean with a soft cloth. Simple, isn't it? Wait until you see the results! If we cannot reach the window manually, we bring the Ionic carbon-fibre, water-fed poles. The fully automated gear is the best tool for glass treatment available on today's market and solves any sanitary problem before you know it!
Anyclean's comprehensive treatment includes the cleaning of:
- French windows and glass doors
- Double-hung sash windows
- Bay windows
- Clerestory windows
- Jalousie windows
- Skylights, cupolas, and light tubes.
*We will also take detailed care of the window handles, frames, and sills.
Business Window Cleaning
Did you know that according to a King's College survey, Oxford Street has one of the highest levels of air pollution in the world (135 micrograms of nitrogen dioxide per cubic metre )? With hectic car traffic and never-ceasing pedestrian flow, is it any wonder that your glass fronts and window displays are exposed to the constant adverse effects of the urban environment?
While the problem is acute, it is by no means unsolvable. Anyclean has served local businesses of any kind - from small boutiques and family-owned restaurants to department stores and well-established financial institutions. The key to our success and efficiency - we adjust to the specifications of each singular customer, try to deliver unique sanitary solutions and the ultimate hassle-free experience.
Here is a quick overview of the service options we provide in W1:
- Ground-floor window cleaning - if your shop is located close the Selfridge's, for example, you have to attract your customers with something more than versatility. Meticulously looking window displays is a good start - our technicians perform all the required procedures manually, making sure every single square inch of the glass fronts receives the proper care. The daily service packages are available at some of the most advantageous price rates in the area.
- Upper-floor window cleaning - if your office or commercial premises are located anywhere between the second and the sixth floor, Anyclean's Reach & Wash procedures will keep your front windows in pristine condition.
- High-rise window cleaning - we may use suspended scaffolds, cradles, or abseiling-rope systems to gain access to the designated area for treatment. Anyclean focuses heavily on safety management and risk evaluation to deliver the best service for your corporate and commercial premises. For free consultations and pricing quotes, please call 020 7099 6964.
Our Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- Anyclean is a member of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and the British Institute for Cleaning Science.
- We are a fully certified ISO company and have the OHSAS:18001 professional certificate.
- Anyclean holds British Window Cleaning Academy Stamp of Approval.
- We are a long-standing Safe Contractor, strictly following the COSHH rules and regulations.
"Book Anyclean and you will solve all your window cleaning problems for good! They are the best at what they do in Central London!"
"I honestly did not believe that effective window cleaning can be performed at the prices you offered! I decided to give it a one-time try, almost certain that I will cut ties after the first procedure. I have been with Anyclean for five years and running!"
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas: